PDA

View Full Version : Shopping stores are tight with bags are they?

henry
16-03-2012, 20:21
today i thought i get some carrier bags for my trash and recycle stuff for it. yes the shopper bags fit great. but here my question yes everyone knows you buy a plastic bags at the shopping store. but when you ask for a bit and offter to pay why they no! but sell the same amont bags to people that pass by when they buy stuff.today i ask for 20 bags from hiper trebol. thatīs 0.80 cents for 20 bags bags. 4 cent per bag. they said no, i ask them if 20 people come by you sell them.? yes but not 20 bags in one go. ??????? confused???? ainīt the same?? any who!! why does carrefour, lidi and iceland be happy to give bags out when you buy them. but like marcadonna, hipertrebol, and hiperdino so tight with they bags?? make you wondor.

also i didnīt know this until i pass by. today i thought i try frydayīs fish and chips. i been hearding alot good reports about it and thought i try them out!!!

but...... surprize surprize!! they close down... i didnīt know this!! i ask around the other bars and they said it closed down bout 2 weeks ago.

how come once i heard or something open and one day i wanna try it it closed. hummm??? aless they knew i was coming.. but it īs asshame it closed down i really wanna try it.

i guess i get all the luck huh?

warbey
16-03-2012, 20:28
Hey Champ, Because of Litter problems, amongst others, its now Law in many Countries only to charge for Bags filled with |Shopping
Try a Weekly Shop and fill the Bags less than full
Cant think of any other way.

mike in chayofa
16-03-2012, 20:57
Easy answer ... go to a supermarket and buy bin bags that they sell on a roll.

henry
16-03-2012, 21:13
Easy answer ... go to a supermarket and buy bin bags that they sell on a roll. i did they once thy they donīt fit my small bin that good

Hey Champ, Because of Litter problems, amongst others, its now Law in many Countries only to charge for Bags filled with |Shopping
Try a Weekly Shop and fill the Bags less than full
Cant think of any other way.
i do my shopping once a week and use cloth bags. the shopping bags fit great for my bin. i try once a roll of bags but those rip to easy and be a mess

bonitatime
16-03-2012, 22:44
Have you tried the small bin liners in Lidl these are good for small bins

Jelly Baby
17-03-2012, 00:56
i did they once thy they donīt fit my small bin that good

You should measure your bin Henry. They come in loads different sizes in Icleand, Lidl and Mercadona.

The only place I can find bin liners for my unusual sized bin is Mercadona.

Buying bin bags on a roll is much more economical than buying supermarket carrier bags.