PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Waiter, waitress (some PR required) on Golf del Sur, Tenerife

slodgedad
18-03-2012, 00:49
I'm posting this on behalf of a friend.

Sociable, friendly PR/ Waiter, waitress required for a friendly, family owned restaurant in Golf del Sur.

La Opera Restaurant, Main Square, San Blas

You must speak English and other languages are an advantage.

Please call in after 5pm to speak to Jan or Phil or PM me for contact details.

slodgedad
18-03-2012, 21:02
PMs sent. ....

Limpiezaschris
27-03-2012, 18:19
Hi ,
Is the job still available as i am looking for nightime work. Male with bar experience, 20 years old and speak spanish aswell .
If furthur information could be posted that would be appreciated.

thanks

slodgedad
29-03-2012, 01:03
Hi ,
Is the job still available as i am looking for nightime work. Male with bar experience, 20 years old and speak spanish aswell .
If furthur information could be posted that would be appreciated.

thanks

PM sent.

BTW I have had 11 enquiries for details so far and have sent contact details to all.

No one has yet called in and only 2 have phoned. 1 from abroad and one who never turned up.

I talked with the owner tonight and the Job is still available.

Simon-M
29-03-2012, 08:32
PM sent.

BTW I have had 11 enquiries for details so far and have sent contact details to all.

No one has yet called in and only 2 have phoned. 1 from abroad and one who never turned up.

I talked with the owner tonight and the Job is still available.

I don't know how people can moan that that there is no work and then behave like that. It does not make sense.

delgirl
29-03-2012, 08:48
It doesn't does it someome posts on here gets loads of replies then original poster says job is still available surely all applicants cant be unsuitable who knows

Limpiezaschris
29-03-2012, 19:03
my friend nikki works there aswell i think or in the restaurant next to it , i was on the square last night but had not read my messages so i will definately go in for further detals on the job as i only lie 5/10 mins away aswell which is a plus . thanks slodgedad

slodgedad
30-03-2012, 01:49
I will repost a portion of my OP,

Please call in after 5pm to speak to Jan or Phil or PM me for contact details.

I have received 12 PMs and sent details to all. One made an appointment and never turned up and one phoned.

Does anyone want a job?

Marjan Howard
31-03-2012, 03:35
I'm afraid it is like that, everyone is complaining that there are no jobs but if you put one up you get hardly any reply on it and the ones who do reply (1 or 2) do not show up and do not even give you phone call to cancel. Manners these days is hard to find, they waist your time as you phone them back for an interview and keep time free for them and they are a NO Show. Sorry but what is wrong with people on this Island.

Simon-M
31-03-2012, 06:52
I'm afraid it is like that, everyone is complaining that there are no jobs but if you put one up you get hardly any reply on it and the ones who do reply (1 or 2) do not show up and do not even give you phone call to cancel. Manners these days is hard to find, they waist your time as you phone them back for an interview and keep time free for them and they are a NO Show. Sorry but what is wrong with people on this Island.

I think it's a case of the world owes them a living..... I gave a guy a job. He didn't even turn up. That was being paid 1700 euros a month. So when I hear how bad the job situation is here I don't believe it. If you want to work you will. If you can get away from the boozer that is.

Limpiezaschris
06-04-2012, 10:40
I went in for the job and the owner said he would ring me the next morning. He has my name and number but no reply and it sbeen a couple of days now so just wondering if the position is still there . thanks

slodgedad
08-04-2012, 00:20
I went in for the job and the owner said he would ring me the next morning. He has my name and number but no reply and it sbeen a couple of days now so just wondering if the position is still there . thanks

Sorry for the delay in replying, I've not been on.

Had a word with the owner tonight and he apologized for not returning your call, he thought he'd replied to everyone.

He said he would give you a call tomorrow.

The position has now been filled so I'll close the thread.