PDA

View Full Version : Which bars/restaurants do NOT have free wifi

Gfplux
11-06-2011, 13:43
I am told elsewhere on this site that "many places have free wifi"
So a list of bars/restaurants that DO HAVE FREE WIFI would be too long.
So how about a list of bars/restaurants that do NOT have free wifi, so I know what places to AVOID.
Please post the name but the address as well to help visitors.

karinagal
11-06-2011, 13:58
This could still potentially be an extremely long list unless you limit it to certain areas of interest? North, south? Resort?

koenteddybear
11-06-2011, 14:07
the south off course ;)

tmfkahs
11-06-2011, 14:58
Does that mean that you are off course in the south, or that karinagal was stupid for suggesting any other place than the south?

Gfplux, I will start this investigation soon and start posting as soon as possible. However, at a rough guess, I would say that there are probably over 4,000 bars in Adeje and Arona, so it might take a little while. If you want to check back in a few years, I might be complete........or ******.

tonypub
11-06-2011, 15:01
I am told elsewhere on this site that "many places have free wifi"
So a list of bars/restaurants that DO HAVE FREE WIFI would be too long.
So how about a list of bars/restaurants that do NOT have free wifi, so I know what places to AVOID.
Please post the name but the address as well to help visitors.where are you going to be staying?area?

koenteddybear
11-06-2011, 15:43
the best places for wifi are the burger restaurants ;)

doreen
11-06-2011, 17:12
Well, the list won't include where I am posting from now ;)

Gfplux
11-06-2011, 17:59
I will be staying in PDLA.
However my suggested list on NON FREE wifi bars/restaurants should concentrate on the South of the island.
I am only suggesting this type of list as a number of people are suggesting "most" have free wifi. Some advertise the fact and some (so it was said) do not.

La terrazzadelmare is on my list to vist, thanks doreen.