PDA

View Full Version : How much does it cost to get a tooth pulled out in Tenerife?

Tysonsapple
19-03-2012, 16:58
How much does it cost roughly for a tooth pulled out in Tenerife and are there walk in centres thanks

TIS
20-03-2012, 00:42
How much does it cost roughly for a tooth pulled out in Tenerife and are there walk in centres thanks

It's FREE on our dental policy, which costs 72.56€ per annum ( Jan 1 - Dec 31, so you pay about 55€ if you start now) even if it is a wisdom tooth. Best policy by far that we sell, in terms of benefits for clients.

See our web page below

Takes a week to process the application and for you to get the policy and card and then you can use it immediately, NO EXCLUSION for existing problems or bad teeth. Now that should make you smile.... :-)

Andy0210
20-03-2012, 01:04
I can confirm that TIS īs DKV dental policy is great, it has saved me money already just be careful of which Dentist you use, some claim to be Excellent but they are anything but, i use one in San Isidro above the BBVA he is brilliant, great with nervous patients (me) and very honest about what treatment you need and what treatment he does. :)

Mia
03-04-2012, 17:13
My Mother had 2 teeth extracted and paid 50 euros per tooth.

This was at a regular dentist. I do not know of any walk in centres.