PDA

View Full Version : Football Sites to watch Footy on pc please!

Suej
21-03-2012, 21:28
I normally use Vipbox for streaming Premiership Football but can't seem to get a good stream for tonights games! does anyone have any sites they could recommend please? :)

primrose
21-03-2012, 21:58
I normally use Vipbox for streaming Premiership Football but can't seem to get a good stream for tonights games! does anyone have any sites they could recommend please? :)

Try firstrowsports.eu always watch on there quite a few links for each game, watched Rovers last night and there were 12 Links.

Suej
21-03-2012, 22:33
Thanks Primrose! I have got on to the site but which option do I select please? they are all similar and don't seem to redirect me to any links! Doh!:doh:

EDIT!

It's Ok got it now! Thanks this site is working fine! shame we missed most of the match though!:thanx:

primrose
21-03-2012, 22:48
Always watch on that I find it is the best.Watched last nights match on Fox TV but from America on it and it was perfect didn't freeze at all.

timmylish
21-03-2012, 22:59
Ladies. If you have not done so already, d/l sopcast which is the best streaming available FOC. When you search for threads/streams etc the sopcast one is always much more stable and has better quality overall.

junglejim
22-03-2012, 14:07
Mypremium.tv
Skysports Channels and Skysports News is quite stable.

Suej
22-03-2012, 14:35
Ladies. If you have not done so already, d/l sopcast which is the best streaming available FOC. When you search for threads/streams etc the sopcast one is always much more stable and has better quality overall.

I do use Sopcast Timmy but lately for some reason when you click on a link for a match it is not the match that is advertised!:dontknow:

Added after 4 minutes:

Mypremium.tv
Skysports Channels and Skysports News is quite stable.

Thanks JJ another one for my bookmarks!!!:D

COL NIL SATIS
22-03-2012, 15:08
http://www.footballstreaming.info/streams/todays-links/index.html

Usually pretty good on this site

Suej
22-03-2012, 15:24
http://www.footballstreaming.info/streams/todays-links/index.html

Usually pretty good on this site

Another to bookmark! cheers CNS! some bad decisions for you last night!

timmylish
23-03-2012, 02:58
I use all the ones referred to above plust I,m currently trying out a hacked Sky/ESPN which is exceptionally good (well so it should be since it is AppleTv!) although I have to pay a premium. I am not going to go "public" with it just yet as I,m waiting to see if there is any fallout from it. I shall report in due course.