PDA

View Full Version : Wanted A studio or one-bed room apartment wanted OR to share with somebody

tobi
22-03-2012, 00:12
Hello all

I am coming back to Tenerife on April 3rd and I need a place to stay until around May 10th. If anybody is willing to share his apartment with me, please let me know :). I am a 27 year old guy, quiet, I lived most of 2010-2011 in Tenerife, and now I am back. I just need internet connection (got online company), so if there is ADSL it would be a great plus. I like beaches and swimming, but almost any coastal place on the stretch from El Medano (would be perfect) via Puerto de la Cruz back to El Medano works :). I have a car waiting for me on the island so in case you don't and need it, I could often give you a lift or even lend it to you. My throat itches from tobacco smoke, so you should be a non-smoker, but that's about it, all the rest goes fine.

Alternatively, I am looking for a one-bedroom apartment to rent myself for a little longer period of time (until August). The rest is the same as above.

Thanks for reading and looking forward to some news from here
Tobi

aylexsis
10-04-2012, 14:26
are yous till looking?? we may need someone to move into a new 2 bed apartment next month?

tobi
10-04-2012, 15:08
I am still looking. Wha does the number you mentioned refer to?

clearwell
10-04-2012, 16:21
Hi that will be a british mobile telephone number.

tobi
03-05-2012, 12:56
Hello all, I just wanted to revive this thread in hope that somebody will reply :). I arrived on the island on April 3rd but since then have been travelling around and living in a friend's flat in Santa Ursula (not the most exciting place on Tenerife :-). I am not anymore looking for my own accomodation, but rather only to share a flat with somebody, almost anywhere on the island, for at least one month, starting May 6th. My budget is 200-300 euro all included per month. Thanks a lot for your reply.

aylexsis
08-05-2012, 18:34
toby i have pmed u i have a spare room that will be perfect for u please PM me its avliable now