PDA

View Full Version : Free Computer Help!

Balcony
23-03-2012, 10:12
If you've ever had a computer problem and wanted to pull out your hair in frustration, this is for you. Need to solve a hardware glitch? Want to learn how to use HTML? Submit your question at http://www.protonic.com/ and you'll get a pretty prompt answer e-mailed to you from a volunteer expert.

Why's it free? It's no secret that many computer manufacturers provide mediocre support for their own products and charge good money for it. The folks at Protonic are tired of this sort of treatment, and believe it or not, their service is free because they enjoy helping people.

Just so you know, this is a US based service.

little voice
28-04-2012, 13:48
That sounds brilliant I cannot wait to ask you a question. Here goes on my laptop my Cd is not finding the CD or attemting to play there was nothing wrong with it before and laptops fairly new how can I see CD is working

Thank you Lesley

timmylish
28-04-2012, 14:05
Falls at the first hurdle?

Harmonicaman
28-04-2012, 14:20
No, no. You have to submit the question to the link that balcony put on the OP.:)

TIS
28-04-2012, 17:41
If you need FREE PC support, take out a Liberty Seguros house insurance - PC support is included as part of the package (but not for businesses).

Give us a call...

karinagal
29-04-2012, 01:27
If you need FREE PC support, take out a Liberty Seguros house insurance - PC support is included as part of the package (but not for businesses).

Give us a call...

Really? That's good to know... Due to renew my insurance with you soon...!

:D

The undisputed Queen of de-nial