PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions needed for a girls night out in south Tenerife

longtallalice
23-03-2012, 17:56
Myself and jackie are hitting the town (las Americas or Los cris ) again next Friday ( 30th) can anyone recommend a decent reasonably priced restaurant please , as we tend to just wing it ! No all you can eats or special 3 course menus please :( after all we are both very classy ladies !
Also any other Ladies are quite welcome to join us if they can keep up
Thanks in advance and if I get no replies guess we are winging it again
Alice x

Jackie
23-03-2012, 18:00
haha wing and a prayer that's the story of all our nights out Alice ;)

KirstyJay
23-03-2012, 18:10
For classy ladies, I'd try the thai restaurant in the Safari... Oriental Garden, is it? Or Terrazas del Mare is spot on too.

Zara
23-03-2012, 18:29
Habibi, Watermelon or Slowboat 2 in San Telmo, First Love in Las Americas

macdonald5
23-03-2012, 18:30
Myself and jackie are hitting the town (las Americas or Los cris ) again next Friday ( 30th) can anyone recommend a decent reasonably priced restaurant please , as we tend to just wing it ! No all you can eats or special 3 course menus please :( after all we are both very classy ladies !
Also any other Ladies are quite welcome to join us if they can keep up

Thanks in advance and if I get no replies guess we are winging it again
Alice x

Carlos (under Club Atlantis Puerto Colon) is good food, atmosphere and has a € 20 euro set meal with good choices and wine at reasonable prices
Quite a good restaurant for classy ladies!!

AL JAY
23-03-2012, 18:42
I would also recommend Carlos (Puerto Colon) and then a stroll up the hill to see Mike Carlton at St Eugens cabaret bar!

Jackie
23-03-2012, 18:49
Thanks Al but I think we will be giving St Eugens a miss after our last visit there. Plus we don't do walking up hills...Alice can just about roll down them haha

AL JAY
23-03-2012, 19:00
Hahaha well taxi to Springers on the Mirador strip for a knees up! What happened in St Eugens J?

macdonald5
23-03-2012, 19:02
Thanks Al but I think we will be giving St Eugens a miss after our last visit there. Plus we don't do walking up hills...Alice can just about roll down them haha

Well how about a downhill to Belgium bar in Puerto Colon next to Geordie Pride Great measures of branded drinks or cocktails

Jackie
23-03-2012, 19:05
Hahaha well taxi to Springers on the Mirador strip for a knees up! What happened in St Eugens J?

Alice was drunk and started dancing on the tables after she walked round a few of them and drank peoples drinks. Then she thought she could pole dance but ended up sprawled on the floor, when she finally manged to get up she nicked the mic off the singer and started her own Karaoke show....it was awful Al

nah not really lol...It was absolutely packed but dead at the same time. There was no atmosphere at all, more life in a morgue. We knocked back our drinks which we couldn't even taste anyway and left.

longtallalice
23-03-2012, 19:06
I see no one wants to join us yet ! Wonder why! The night we went to st Eugens it was full but no atmosphere and couldn't taste the vodka !

At least we tell the same story lol

Jackie
23-03-2012, 19:09
I see no one wants to join us yet ! Wonder why! The night we went to st Eugens it was full but no atmosphere and couldn't taste the vodka !

At least we tell the same story lol

I think most of it's guess work lol

Tom & Sharon
23-03-2012, 19:13
Why not go to Meson Iberica in Los Cristianos to eat? If you've not been before, it's €8.50 for the menu del dia but the choice is huge.

Then fall into a taxi across the road to PDLA for a fiver. Los Cris is dead later on.

Wish I could come, but I don't think you'd want to push my wheelchair LOL!

Jackie
23-03-2012, 19:16
Why not go to Meson Iberica in Los Cristianos to eat? If you've not been before, it's €8.50 for the menu del dia but the choice is huge.

Then fall into a taxi across the road to PDLA for a fiver. Los Cris is dead later on.

Wish I could come, but I don't think you'd want to push my wheelchair LOL!

Sharon you don't realise how much fun that could be lol

henry
23-03-2012, 19:17
well i can allways dress up a lady and go with you ladies.. now the only question i have a worry is how can i fit into a corset? lol all joking aside how bout slowboat in los cristanos by the beach font. i eat there a few times and it was really nice. and good value for money.

Tom & Sharon
23-03-2012, 19:20
Sharon you don't realise how much fun that could be lol

Yeah for you! I'd spend the whole night scared you were gonna tip me in the gutter p***ed up haha.....

Jackie
23-03-2012, 19:22
Yeah for you! I'd spend the whole night scared you were gonna tip me in the gutter p***ed up haha.....

we'll strap you in lol

Leam_Lin
23-03-2012, 19:27
I would love to join you, but not out until May, hopefully you will still be going on your p*** ups.:devil2:

Jackie
23-03-2012, 19:35
I would love to join you, but not out until May, hopefully you will still be going on your p*** ups.:devil2:

You will be more than welcome to join us Lin :)

YOUNG GOLFER
23-03-2012, 19:44
Here's is a good suggestion take me and CIM out with ya xx

9PLUS
23-03-2012, 19:45
Suggestions needed for a girls night out!

:hello:................................

marbro8
23-03-2012, 19:47
if you want something classy how about mama rossas or la carva? or fortuna, at least you aint to far away from anywhere for a nightcap and everywhere's within walking distance of los cris or las americas:spin:

Jackie
23-03-2012, 19:51

haha where do you wanna meet lol

longtallalice
23-03-2012, 19:58
and thinking about it we aren't really that classy ! You are most welcome boys but you will have to pay your own way ! Or even treat us :)

Jackie
23-03-2012, 20:00
and thinking about it we aren't really that classy ! You are most welcome boys but you will have to pay your own way ! Or even treat us :)

haha Alice did you really have to think about that lol

Tom & Sharon
23-03-2012, 20:10

They could drink you 2 under the table, and there's no way either of you are gonna get a pass out for that, no matter how many brownie points you've got!

if you want something classy how about mama rossas or la carva? or fortuna, at least you aint to far away from anywhere for a nightcap and everywhere's within walking distance of los cris or las americas:spin:

They weren't thinking of a nightcap I don't think, more like a full English with barraquito about 7am!

marbro8
23-03-2012, 20:15
They could drink you 2 under the table, and there's no way either of you are gonna get a pass out for that, no matter how many brownie points you've got

They weren't thinking of a nightcap I don't think, more like a full English with barraquito about 7am!that classy a?:D

Jackie
23-03-2012, 20:17
They could drink you 2 under the table, and there's no way either of you are gonna get a pass out for that, no matter how many brownie points you've got!

They weren't thinking of a nightcap I don't think, more like a full English with barraquito about 7am!

Sharon we could have them home and tucked up in bed by midnight lol ;)

Tom & Sharon
23-03-2012, 20:27
Sharon we could have them home and tucked up in bed by midnight lol ;)

I know. Can't compete with real drinking women...

Jackie
23-03-2012, 20:35
No Sharon it really is going to be a quiet one...I'm out on the Saturday as well so don't need an all day hangover lol

longtallalice
23-03-2012, 21:33
Yeah right x

Jackie
23-03-2012, 21:49
[QUOTE=longtallalice;158476]Yeah right x[/QUOTE ]

Alice ssshhhhh....I'm trying to get us a bit of cred back here hahaha

caroletenerife
23-03-2012, 22:05
Why dont you leave it to the 6th and go to the comedy night at Brewers Droop, 4 comedians on one the bill, and raising money for the doggies. Should be a riot of a night, i could even have a 'small sherry too' , cos im on duty (but small sherry's dont count )haha.

Failing that have a great night...its times like this you really miss O Reilly's x

longtallalice
23-03-2012, 22:10
Hi Carole, am coming with a friends that night too so will see you there x

Jackie
23-03-2012, 22:13

cough cough lol

caroletenerife
23-03-2012, 22:18
Oh Christ !!!!! I was only being polite!!!:wow:. PULL UP THE DRAW BRIDGE AND BATTON DOWN THE HATCHES!!!. if that doesn't deter them, turn the lights out and pretend we are not in..
:D

Jackie
23-03-2012, 22:21
Oh Christ !!!!! I was only being polite!!!:wow:. PULL UP THE DRAW BRIDGE AND BATTON DOWN THE HATCHES!!!. if that doesn't deter them, turn the lights out and pretend we are not in..
:D

See it is Alice that is the bad influence isn't it Carol? so glad you posted this...at least Forum Members will know that it's not my fault when I go out with her hahaha

longtallalice
23-03-2012, 22:30
Cheeky cow :) And that's being polite x

Jackie
23-03-2012, 22:31
Cheeky cow :) And that's being polite x

I think you'll find it's me that get's you home hahhaha

caroletenerife
23-03-2012, 23:09
I think you'll find it's me that get's you home hahhaha
Jackie, I think you protest too much , more likely that you will both be leaning on each other, and that will be the only thing keeping you both upright:laugh:

longtallalice
24-03-2012, 13:04
Anybody reading this will presume we have a problem - but I assure you it's no problem at all :)

Jackie
24-03-2012, 15:04
The problem now is where do we choose lol?

tonypub
24-03-2012, 15:20
the hop n grapes puerto colon will suit you two fine

caroledowner
24-03-2012, 17:35
longtallalice your cover is blown

Jackie
26-03-2012, 07:01
the hop n grapes puerto colon will suit you two fine

:tongue:....

longtallalice
26-03-2012, 12:31
Looks like it's just you and me then jacks , and we will just do what and where we want x

Fender1
27-03-2012, 01:11
SoundS great but unfortunately we Scots will be in England with our greatest friends !!! Enjoy Ladies, but one question !!! Who is Alice ????i

caroletenerife
27-03-2012, 01:45
SoundS great but unfortunately we Scots will be in England with our greatest friends !!! Enjoy Ladies, but one question !!! Who is Alice ????i
ask the guy that's living next door:cheeky:

longtallalice
27-03-2012, 09:34
ask the guy that's living next door:cheeky:
Only if you speak Spanish lol

longtallalice
30-03-2012, 13:25
Well tonight's the night will let you all know what we got up to if we can remember :)

jusseppe
30-03-2012, 13:31
I've invited several times to El Azulon, in Torviscas, Adeje. It's absolutely fine restaurant. You'll be right!

longtallalice
31-03-2012, 13:35
Following advice we went to Carlos restaurant in peurto colon and it was excellent. We were treated like classy ladies ! We ordered a bottle of house Rose which was very palatable in fact we had to have another bottle just to check . I had the chicken piri piri which was gorgeous and jackie had the entrecôte steak with caramelised onions , fresh broccoli , carrots and small roast potatoes were supplied on a separate plate and were delicious. A complimentary liquer was brought when we requested the bill so would definately recommend a visit to residents and holiday makers and will be paying another visit soon. We then moved onto the moonlight bar where we met 2 more classy ladies , bar was full and some reasonable karaoke singers. Then popped down to the in and out bar to catch the end of the band dark wizards set who were excellent as normal . Think we then went to The Pub then I woke up this morning x