PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Double bedroom wanted for long let in south Tenerife from May, 2012

Ocean77
24-03-2012, 14:04
Hi...

We're moving to Tenerife between the 8th and 12th of May, and looking for a double bedroom for rent, max. €250 monthly. We'd like to live in Adeje, but if you know about any other good option on surrounding areas, we may consider it.

We've been doing researches in the internet, but thinking whether it could be trustworthy or not.

Does anyone personaly know someone who'd like to share a flat/house, etc...? Or even somebody who's got bedrooms for rent?

Thank you very much for your help,

Regards,
Ocean

timmylish
25-03-2012, 03:03
Don,t think you,ll get what you want for the money!

Ocean77
25-03-2012, 10:00
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. We've been looking for a flatshare. It couldn't be more expensive than an apartment - or even the same price...Otherwise we'd rent an apartment, right?

If it's possible to find a flat for €450 (as we can see in many theads here), why no find just a double bedroom for €250?

We made some contacts with people who were renting double bedrooms for €250, but the rooms have been already taken. Living in London makes a little difficult to find something, because we never know we can trust.

Thanks again

aylexsis
10-04-2012, 14:19
hello there we currently live in a 3 bed aprtment in san eugenio however been here for nealry a year now and want to move for this summer, we are looking to move into a new flat next month it would be a two bed with 1 or 2 bathrooms, we have been offered a really nice apartment at the sunset but you will need a car to live there with us this is 800 monthly including bills but it is the nicest place to live on the island, my number is 07901272783 if you are still looking next month feel free to contact me x by the way its just me and my partner he is a dj i am a barmaid x

Ocean77
10-04-2012, 22:36
hello there we currently live in a 3 bed aprtment in san eugenio however been here for nealry a year now and want to move for this summer, we are looking to move into a new flat next month it would be a two bed with 1 or 2 bathrooms, we have been offered a really nice apartment at the sunset but you will need a car to live there with us this is 800 monthly including bills but it is the nicest place to live on the island, my number is 07901272783 if you are still looking next month feel free to contact me x by the way its just me and my partner he is a dj i am a barmaid x

Hi,
Thanks very much for your offer, but I've found a place already!

aylexsis
12-04-2012, 17:37
Hi,
Thanks very much for your offer, but I've found a place already!

ok well if all caves in we r staying out and have 2 rooms spare in a 3 bed 2 bath aprtment £250 a month