PDA

View Full Version : Cine Gran Sur - Re: El exótico Hotel Marigold (The best exotic Mari

chifleta
24-03-2012, 19:43
Just in case everyone else saw on the Gran Sur website yesterday (Friday) that this film was on in English, then looked at website again and saw that it's not, below is a reply from the Cinema after I emailed asking if it was or wasn't going to be in English :cry::

Hola buenas tardes,
Lamentablemente el sonido en Versión Original que nos ha enviado la compañía distribuidora esta defectuoso
Disculpen las molestias

Un saludo

MULTICINES GRAN SUR
E.F.T. OCIO S.L. C.I.F. B-38.601.860
Cl/ Lisboa s/n Centro comercial Gran Sur
38670 Adeje, Tenerife
Teléfono 922 713 858 / 922 719 581
info@multicinesgransur.com
Fax: 922 717 307

Don't you just love todays technology :crylaughing: LOL i'm just glad I didn't turn up there before looking at the website again, I would have been well miffed...... so, do I ask them if the distributing company are sending another copy? sighhhhhhh.......

henry
24-03-2012, 20:09
this happen to me 2 times i check them website and that movie said start at 3pm so i get ready and go there early buy my ticket for the 3pm movie and find out no it start at 9pm. and the 2nd time i wanting to see captain america in english last year. i check the site great start at such time i catch the bus and ask for 1 for captain america in english. and found out they didn´t update their website and it was another movie in english. till this day i havn´t seen captain america in english

chifleta
24-03-2012, 21:49
twice?! I would have been livid. To tell the truth it's only English films with British actors that I want to watch in VO, i'm not so worried about American films in Spanish :) I can live with that.... oh well, this'll stop me eating a big box of popcorn this week I suppose :D

bonitatime
25-03-2012, 00:42
I have t yet been to see this it is on my list for next week but I would guess we will see it in Spanish

www.soydeltete.es

Saltnpepper
25-03-2012, 21:57
I've noticed that they've started charging 7 euros for films to be shown in original version now, what a swiz

henry
25-03-2012, 22:24
I've noticed that they've started charging 7 euros for films to be shown in original version now, what a swiz

that´s nothing!! in santa cruz yelmo movie in carrefour charge 9.50 for the movie. i know this because my cuz go there now and then to watch a flim

chifleta
26-03-2012, 11:42

I wouldn't mind paying so much if it's a film I really don't want to watch in Spanish .... I had to laugh at their excuse when they didn't show the first of the 2-part Harry Potter film in English, they said the distribution company asked too much money.... but they put the 2nd part on in English when it came out.... go figure, must have been cheaper LOL ....