PDA

View Full Version : Fishing How can I get a sea fishing licence in south Tenerife?

italianhammer
24-03-2012, 20:31
Hi eveyone,can anyone tell me where i can buy a fishing licence in las americas or christianos,been fishing without one for ages and now feeling guilty

Zara
24-03-2012, 20:44
You can download the application forum HERE (http://www2.gobiernodecanarias.org/agricultura/pesca/licencias_titulaciones/solicitud.pdf) then you need to take it to Oficina Multiple Usos, C / La Marina, 57 opposite the ferry port. You have to apply in person and you need to take your passport or NIE certificate.

TenerifePool
24-03-2012, 20:58
Complicated one... EU Cuotas... TAC's... Discards...

http://ec.europa.eu/fisheries/cfp/fishing_rules/index_es.htm

chifleta
24-03-2012, 21:03
I got mine done in a fishing shop (Saygos, at Alborada entrance) in Las Galletas.... about 25€ I think OH paid.....saves going up to Santa Cruz :) .... mine is a "3º categoria" (fishing rod licence, and included boat up 3 miles).

sorry, hubby gave me wrong amount: he said mine was 20€, the lady in shop charges a fiver to do it for you, normally have to wait a week or so, as she waits to do a few on same day....

Zara
24-03-2012, 21:05
´Sorry just re-read your post and see you are specifically talking about Las Americas/Los Cris I think you can get apply at the Culture Centre but it takes several days/weeks/months before it is processed. Unlike Santa Cruz where you get immediately. It costs €14.35 covers all the Canary Islands and mainland Spain and lasts for 3 years.

italianhammer
24-03-2012, 21:23
´Sorry just re-read your post and see you are specifically talking about Las Americas/Los Cris I think you can get apply at the Culture Centre but it takes several days/weeks/months before it is processed. Unlike Santa Cruz where you get immediately. It costs €14.35 covers all the Canary Islands and mainland Spain and lasts for 3 years. Im coming over on the 7 apr so i might go to santa cruz and pick it up then straight down to las terasitas to try my luck out,dont mean to push my luck Zara but you wouldnt have an address by any chance?

mikehjacogy
19-05-2012, 10:30
Hi eveyone,can anyone tell me where i can buy a fishing licence in las americas or christianos,been fishing without one for ages and now feeling guilty

I am form the place called Bozeman in Montana. I am also looking for the same thing, Please post the detailed procedure for getting fishing license.

tracey_in_tenerife
26-03-2013, 13:21
Do children need to have a fishing licence ,as my husband is thinking of taking the two older kids fishing

Stewh
12-01-2014, 12:18
You can download the application forum HERE (http://www2.gobiernodecanarias.org/agricultura/pesca/licencias_titulaciones/solicitud.pdf) then you need to take it to Oficina Multiple Usos, C / La Marina, 57 opposite the ferry port. You have to apply in person and you need to take your passport or NIE certificate.

Don't even think of doing this unless you speak good Spanish, or you take an interpreter with you as the people there refuse to speak English.
I tried it and had no joy at all.
The tackle shop in Las Galletas is the easy option. They are very friendly, speak English to you , and do all the hard work for a small fee.

chifleta
12-01-2014, 22:27
Don't even think of doing this unless you speak good Spanish, or you take an interpreter with you as the people there refuse to speak English.
I tried it and had no joy at all.
The tackle shop in Las Galletas is the easy option. They are very friendly, speak English to you , and do all the hard work for a small fee.

Are you on commission for Sayos? hehehehe.... it's true though, she'll organise it for you, saves a trip up to Santa Cruz ;)