PDA

View Full Version : The mess at FIFA

lord_cheeseman
29-05-2011, 18:24
Glad to see that little pig Jack Warner is finally getting roasted. However, they still have a long way to go to sort out these bunch of muppets.

leo_london
29-05-2011, 19:03
I see from the news that Fifa's ethics committee has cleared president Sepp Blatter of alleged corruption. Fifa and ethics linked in the same sentence..is that what they an oxymoron ?
It's been common knowledge for years that Blatter and Warner are probably the two most corrupt individuals in sport. But we have only got ourselves to blame for paying lip service to this bunch of crooks.

CIM
29-05-2011, 19:14
Bugger, I was hoping Blatter would get the boot...

lord_cheeseman
29-05-2011, 19:29
I see from the news that Fifa's ethics committee has cleared president Sepp Blatter of alleged corruption. Fifa and ethics linked in the same sentence..is that what they an oxymoron ?
It's been common knowledge for years that Blatter and Warner are probably the two most corrupt individuals in sport. But we have only got ourselves to blame for paying lip service to this bunch of crooks.

and that's why a KO blow needs to be delivered at this moment when the amo is available to take them out. If they are not forced to change now it could be another 20/30 years before another opportunity comes along for FIFA to be reformed. Well probably in 13 years after the world cup in Qatar, it screams disaster waiting to happen!

lord_cheeseman
29-05-2011, 19:31
Bugger, I was hoping Blatter would get the boot...

I was hoping for a cull of the lot. Inaction and turning a blind eye to what was happening is one step below actually taking the money themselves!

lord_cheeseman
30-05-2011, 10:55
Glad to see that little pig Jack Warner is finally getting roasted. However, they still have a long way to go to sort out these bunch of muppets.

Just goes to show there is no honour amongst thieves. The little piggy is squealing for all he's worth. He's acusing SB of giving him 1 million american dib dabs to do as he pleased. I guess it didn't occur to the honourable Jack Warner that this was wrong at the time!

TenerifeTeddy
30-05-2011, 11:43
When an organisation is so corrupt that it canīt even recognise that it is corrupt, then it is time for it to be disbanded and replaced by an organisation that is accountable.

lord_cheeseman
30-05-2011, 18:37
haha just watching sepp blatter's news conference on the telly. He's really taking a kicking......he probably thinks everyone is picking on him.

jolfc
01-06-2011, 15:24
So the voting is about to begin, mmmmmm who might win
a, Sepp Blatter
b, Sepp Blatter
I am awaitng the results with baited breath, :eyebrows:

lord_cheeseman
01-06-2011, 20:57
yeah he got voted in as the man to clean up fifa ??? I think it's about the FA and the national team distance themselves from fifa until it's sorted out i.e. jack in playing in the world cup and such!