PDA

View Full Version : Other Are there any Indian takeaways in Palm Mar or Silencio?

CIM
25-03-2012, 16:26
Does anyone know if there is still an Indian restaurant in Palm Mar that does takeaway?
There was on but I think it moved to the Golf. Are there any others? Or can any recommend a good one in Silencio?
Otherwise it will be a trip down to San Blas I reckon...

atlantico
25-03-2012, 17:26
haven't used it, but there's one down stairs of Coral Mar in Silencio, take-away and sit in

CIM
25-03-2012, 18:56
OK - will have to take a look next time. Ended up going to the Golf and got a take away from Peshawri in the corner of San Blas square.
When I came out the bloke stood outside of the other Indian "Halawi" told me to try his next time.

I told him I wanted to spend my 50€ there tonight but they have zero web presence therefore no online menu so I ended up going to his competitor. Took a menu from there anyways which says they do delivery anywhere which will come in handy if they dont mind coming down to our neck of the woods.

YOUNG GOLFER
25-03-2012, 21:33
I made you and yours a curry last night greedy.

Tom & Sharon
26-03-2012, 00:28
OK - will have to take a look next time. Ended up going to the Golf and got a take away from Peshawri in the corner of San Blas square.
When I came out the bloke stood outside of the other Indian "Halawi" told me to try his next time.

I told him I wanted to spend my 50€ there tonight but they have zero web presence therefore no online menu so I ended up going to his competitor. Took a menu from there anyways which says they do delivery anywhere which will come in handy if they dont mind coming down to our neck of the woods.

Peshwari is the one that was in Palm Mar and has now moved to San Blas.

The food is good, but only as good as Haweli. All the other Indians in San Blas do "any starter + main for €10.95". Peshwari apparently isn't going to compete with that as he thinks his food is far superior. It's only as good/equal to Haweli. And you should know that, only last time we went you ordered the wrong thing and ended up nicking half of mine!

Mmmm I wonder how long he'll last?