PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 1st April CD Tenerife v CD Toledo

Fred Perry
26-03-2012, 11:29
SUNDAY 1st APRIL
CD TENERIFE vs CD TOLEDO

Kick Off Midday

Not an April fool joke but this game apart from being very important in our promotion drive could well see the first big protests against President Miguel Concepcion.
The league, apart from Real Madrid B, is as tight as ever.

REAL MADRID B - 64
CD LUGO - 55
CD TENERIFE - 54
REAL OVIEDO - 53
ALBACETE - 52

Fixtures
01/04 : Real Sporting B - UD Vecindario
01/04 : UB Conquense - RSD Alcalá
01/04 : Albacete Balompié - Club Marino de Luanco
01/04 : Coruxo FC - Real Oviedo
01/04 : Getafe CF B - Club Atlético de Madrid B
01/04 : Montañeros CF - CD Lugo
01/04 : Real Madrid CF Castilla - RC Celta B
01/04 : CD Tenerife - CD Toledo
01/04 : Rayo Vallecano B - CD Leganés
01/04 : UD San Sebastián Reyes - La Roda CF

Oviedo have a tricky trip to Curuxo FC as well as CD Lugo who travel to the improving Montañeros CF. I can´t see anyhting but home wins for Real Madrid Castilla and Albacete.

gazza
26-03-2012, 12:44
I have heard that Robbie Fowler maybe available at only 90.00 euros a game and a 5000.00 bonus for a full 90minute appearance

Fred Perry
29-03-2012, 11:31
To add to the very tense atmosphere hanging around at the moment this is how our midfield looks for this weekends match;

KIKE LOPEZ - SUSPENDED
LUISMI LORO - SUSPENDED
KITOKO - INJURED
AYOZE - INJURED
CHECHU - INJURED
ZAZO - SUSPENDED

That only leaves two out and out midfielders in the whole squad available.

duracell290
29-03-2012, 21:23
Really means the team picks itself at the moment then. Back line should stay untouched, Sergio1, Cristobel, Silicia, Tarantino, Loriente. Feron and Bravo should return out wide and Medina pushed into CM with Marcos. Up front has to be Perona alongside Kiko Ratan. This is mainly the team that started the season so well but got bogged down in Calderons tactics. Hopefully under Garcia they can play that good again.

Feel free to make and improvements, if any can be found.

Fred Perry
30-03-2012, 08:58
I reckon you have it spot on there duracell290.

jusseppe
30-03-2012, 11:26
I've seen some match when CD Tenerife was in 1º and 2º but not in 2ªB, I hope go up, the island need a strong club in La Liga

Fred Perry
30-03-2012, 16:35
Coach sold out for sunday

FinnKris
01-04-2012, 12:53
0-0 at Half Time.

Line up almost the same as predicted by 'duracell290' above, just Aridane starting in place of Kiko Raton.

Added after 6 minutes:

No live streams as far as I know. Listening to OasisFM it sounds like CDT with most of the play but failing to create any clear cut chances, in other words very similar to the last few games.

Hopefully we can break the deadlock in the second half, not much attacking power on the bench, only Kiko Raton (but he hasn't scored for a while) & Ruben Rosquete (hasn't played much all season) as attacking options, so need the starting eleven to start producing.

Added after 57 minutes:

1-0 to CDT the Final Score!!! Goal scored at the absolute death by Pablo Sicilia!!! Hell Yeah!!!

Slim Angel
01-04-2012, 14:00
Another late goal for Tenerife.

FinnKris
01-04-2012, 14:06
Hard to get any feel of the game listening to the radio. The feed kept breaking up at one point & the main commentator loves hearing himself talk a bit too much... But evidently we could have had 2 penalties in the second half, neither given. Straight after the second claim Tarantino got sent off for a second yellow & CDT down to 10 men. And then a very confusing end to the game, Pablo Sicilia scoring but according to the commentator the linesman had his flag up for offside which the main ref has ignored!?

Either way a crucial crucial last minute goal & highly important 3 points to boot. Vital to break the trend of losses & hopefully now with this win & all the players back from suspension things will calm down & the team will be united for the final push for promotion.

Fred Perry
01-04-2012, 18:18
What an amazing end to the game. It had 0-0 written all over it (Toledo had settled for a draw and we were not creating clear chances). The visitors have themselves to blame though. Tenerife were reduced to 10 men with 15 minutes remaining and instead of going for the win Toledo time wasted and at least 5 of their players had cramp. This turned the crowd from giving stick to our own players (that had just crept in) to chanting against the ref and the Toledo players. That helped us and for the last 10 mins or so we rallied and threatened. Also 5 mins were added that mostly came from Toledo´s "feigned" injuries.

The goal came on 94 minutes. And it was the man Pablo Sicilia. As soon as he hit it I looked to the ref as I thought it was tight on offside but once you see the arm raise and point back to the center you know you are in.

Great celebrations!! The club will get fined for the mini pitch invasion but it was worth it!

Oviedo have drawn as well as Real Madrid Castilla.

Added after 16 minutes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQsBtVasrJw&feature=player_embedded

FinnKris
01-04-2012, 19:14
Thanks for the clip, that was a fantastically well taken goal by anyone's standards let alone a central defender's! Heck, even Messi would have been proud of that one!

Unfortunately Albacete won their game so it's still very tight in the race for playoffs even though a couple of results went our way. Starting to feel it's gonna go down to the wire, seemingly anyone can drop points against anyone else, very competitive group with a lot of teams fighting for survival. Some tough games still to come for us as well.

Fred Perry
01-04-2012, 21:42
http://i42.tinypic.com/14n2t7d.jpg

Chayofa Tete
02-04-2012, 09:47
A good three points even if it was late on who cares we are still in there with a great shout for the play offs.Squeeky bum time coming up!

Fred Perry
04-04-2012, 23:03
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xEsJVa0-no&context=C4e7abb8ADvjVQa1PpcFPcDtlBe5vsWR5cHf-WNNKxCm97Z-6nwTA=

Chayofa Tete
05-04-2012, 08:11
Excellent Chris catches the atmosphere just great