PDA

View Full Version : HOME Needed! Can anyone help Tyson

caroletenerife
26-03-2012, 22:39
This is Tyson, who has lost his hair. He has been staying at Hospivet for treatment (which is working), they had a little collection box to help with Tysons treatment and some total scumbag stole it today. Everyone at Live Arico is gutted about this...there might not have been much money in the jar ...but its the fact that it was stolen from Hospivet, everyone knows they work so hard to help the animals from many shelters.

What Tyson really needs is a home, or even a foster home while he gets better (his treatment will be paid for), if anyone can offer him either, please get in touch :mad::mad:

SuzyQ
27-03-2012, 02:14
This has really upset me, Irene (vet nurse) has done this out of the goodness of her heart. Tyson is there free of charge, she has been bathing him in special shampoo every day, rubbing aloe vera into his skin, and generally caring for him, and has tried to raise a little money to finance this and this is what happens. As she says, his treatment isnt expensive, but time consuming. Its the principal of the thing, that someone has taken the box she bought to rob a few coppers out of it. I hope they choke!!!

Can I use this thread to appeal for a home for Tyson, foster home or permanent home. he is a pit bull cross with the most gentle temperament, so placid and friendly, good with other dogs, just a beauty. PM me if you can help. x

Suej
27-03-2012, 12:35
Poor Lad!!! Because of his breed would whoever homed him or fostered him need to register him themselves under the dangerous dog act? I hope he can be found a home soon! :goodluck:

SuzyQ
27-03-2012, 22:46
Yes they would, but hes worth it, sooooo sweet.

Tysonsapple
23-04-2012, 15:09
May be able to help pm sent :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

SuzyQ
24-04-2012, 01:12
Wow, I hope so. x

caroletenerife
24-04-2012, 01:35
May be able to help pm sent :p

Thank you so much for your interest, i have pm'd you xxxx

Tysonsapple
24-04-2012, 17:59
Cant reply to pm will go up to arico to have a look we do have apartment which isnt huge but we have perm jobs we only been here a month but with me been off all day he could come down beach or were ever i go through day :p

carol & steve
24-04-2012, 21:29
Fingers and everything else crossed.:spin:

caroletenerife
24-04-2012, 22:24
Cant reply to pm will go up to arico to have a look we do have apartment which isnt huge but we have perm jobs we only been here a month but with me been off all day he could come down beach or were ever i go through day :p
Thank you, but Tyson is staying at the vets at the moment, its Hospivet in Las Chafiris, if you call sue on 629388102 she can meet you or arrange Irene the lovely vet nurse who has been caring for him to show you him...Hospivets number is 922736927. xx

caroletenerife
01-05-2012, 17:35
Hi have you given any m ore thought about Tyson, we would love him to get a home, and the vet nurse irene who is looking after him was asking if I had heard, if you could me know either way, that would be great. Your Pm Box is full x