PDA

View Full Version : Are Parque Santiago 1-2-3 registered as Touristic?

Topacciolo
27-03-2012, 00:04
Just a small curiosity, Are the complex residential or Touristic??
Thanks!!

Topacciolo

imablue
27-03-2012, 00:25
why do you ask ...?..are you just being nosy...? does it concern you if they are one or the other...

CIM
27-03-2012, 00:26
PS I and PSII are residential and PSIII has a touristic license although all three are very popular with holidaymakers! IŽd hazard a guess that I and II are being hit particularly hard with the recent clampdown.
I was given a studio on PSII to sell recently but feel that given the lack of touristic license 110,000€ is simply too high a price.

AL JAY
27-03-2012, 00:42
Im a tourist i have stayed in 1/2/3/and 4 many times all are frontline and in the best location in my opinion in PDLA, 3 and 4 are touristic and 1 and 2 are dormant touristic as far as i know, I prefer 1 and 2 because they are very well run and maintained and i feel at home there,I stay there because i have friends and family there :wink: and they are strict on noise at night.

Topacciolo
27-03-2012, 00:49
why do you ask ...?..are you just being nosy...? does it concern you if they are one or the other...

Asking because wile we were looking at apartment some estate agent said that they were all residential and some that they are all touristic so you know.... I know I always get the right info here!! By the way.... Does it concern you why I want to know?? Do you own the lot??

Topacciolo

imablue
27-03-2012, 11:31
do you own the lot..?
ha ha i wish....
given that you have said you were looking at the possibility of buying/renting, i can now understand your curiousity...
i didn,t mean any offence...cheers .

seanocelt
27-03-2012, 11:43
PS I and PSII are residential and PSIII has a touristic license although all three are very popular with holidaymakers! IŽd hazard a guess that I and II are being hit particularly hard with the recent clampdown.
I was given a studio on PSII to sell recently but feel that given the lack of touristic license 110,000€ is simply too high a price.

A guy i know owns on PS 2, and cannot believe the rental income he has been getting lately, advising me to buy on it! Must be a shock coming eventually if its not touristic, and its agents who are getting him the lets as other non touristics have ceased letting.

Topacciolo
27-03-2012, 11:48
do you own the lot..?
ha ha i wish....
given that you have said you were looking at the possibility of buying/renting, i can now understand your curiousity...
i didn,t mean any offence...cheers .

No prob!!! 😁

Topacciolo