PDA

View Full Version : Paperwork Which bank can I pay my NIE in Tenerife?

specialk
27-03-2012, 11:33
i need to pay for my nie does anyone know what bank you need to go into to pay it thanks

terrapin
27-03-2012, 18:17
Most banks really but Caja Canarias seems to be the one. I have paid for one in Caja Rural,( or siete.) But most should take the forms.

specialk
28-03-2012, 21:03
managed to get that done now having a problem trying to prove where i live any advice on that one ? dont get any official letters in my name and no apartment contract and lanlord not on the island and by the time id get through to him and get a contract id of lost my job NIGHTMARE

bonitatime
28-03-2012, 21:38
You need a certificate from the town hall
I have forgotten what it is called but someone will be along soon

www.soydeltete.es

specialk
28-03-2012, 23:55
is there no other way round it i know someone who got on the island about a week ago and got there nie how i dont know but she done it and when i go and get forms im getting different ones

miguel
29-03-2012, 00:48
is there no other way round it i know someone who got on the island about a week ago and got there nie how i dont know but she done it and when i go and get forms im getting different ones I'm sure the person you know who got her nie has a apt with a contract.

specialk
29-03-2012, 11:07
no ive been again this morning and sorted it aslong as you get a ex15 form then all you need is copy of passport nothing else actually very easy in the end