PDA

View Full Version : Other Apartment opinion wanted regarding Pueblo Torviscas/Sunset Harbour

delgirl
28-03-2012, 19:11
Hi, my daughter is staying in Peublo torviscas adeje in August know its basic, but is it okay for her family of 2 children ages 5 & 7 doesn't mind a bit of noise, honest answers please thanks in advance.:jumping:

Sal
28-03-2012, 19:58
Sorry, don't know the complex, but if it is just a base and your family are going out and about, is the complex so important? As long as they have somewhere to lay their heads....................?

delgirl
28-03-2012, 20:02
yes i suppose reviews are okay so I think it should be alright for them :thanx:

Sal
28-03-2012, 20:40
Let's hope so...................as long as they're not confined to the complex! That's not what Tenerife is about! :spin:

delgirl
29-03-2012, 08:07
hi Sal, they will deffo go out and about and do all the touristy things I might even join them ill have to see :hello:

imablue
29-03-2012, 08:37
Sunset Harbour is an older complex of the area.. recently had the pool area re-vamped ..its 2-3 mins away from Faņabe beach which is great ... plenty of restaurants etc. in the immediate vicinity and Puerto Colon which is another brilliant area ..beach etc. and again just a 2 min stroll away.. i,m sure you will all have a great time ...enjoy

delgirl
29-03-2012, 08:41
Hi, thanks for your opinion its a big help as its always good to get honest answers from here then we know where we going is okay ;)

junglejim
29-03-2012, 17:03
I concur with Imablue - I stayed there many years ago and it was lovely - pool was extensively renovated last year and complex is gated and secure .
I stay uphill from it and area has great selection of bars, restaurants and entertainment as well as nice beaches and walks nearby -a couple of supermarkets close to it and a Mercadona at top of hill 10mins. away

sandra
29-03-2012, 17:26
I concur with Imablue - I stayed there many years ago and it was lovely - pool was extensively renovated last year and complex is gated and secure .
I stay uphill from it and area has great selection of bars, restaurants and entertainment as well as nice beaches and walks nearby -a couple of supermarkets close to it and a Mercadona at top of hill 10mins. away It is a lovely resort from what I can remember the apartments are quite spacious and well furnished xx

delgirl
30-03-2012, 08:41
Thanks for all the replies I feel happy now that I have read all the reviews that they will all have a good time. At the end of the day as long as its clean and tidy thats all you really need. Thanks again:lol:

Shazedens
01-04-2012, 01:37
Hi, I am on the committee for the owners at Sunset Harbour. There are many different apartments on the resort ranging from 5* to very basic. If this has been booked through an agent then it will probably be one of the basic units.
Each unit has a small kitchenette area, some are fully equipped again others are basic.
The pools were completely refurbished last year to comply with H&S regulations, there is now a deep pool at the top of the resort which tends to be used by those wanting a quieter area, the childrens pool and a large 'family' pool at the bottom end, which has slopping walkways into it, one with a handrail. There is also a jacuzzi. None of the pools is heated, however in August I am sure that will not be an issue.
There are two restaurants on site, plus a small snack bar. There is a kids club, pool table, boule pit, table tennis and plenty of space for the children to have a great time.
There are plenty of other eating establishments within easy walking distance of resort, some fantastic beaches one of which has a childrens inflatable area.
The only nights which get noisy on resort are Friday and Saturday when the local 'youngsters' (late teens/twenties) frequent Faro's nightclub which is across the road - this can go on very very late!!!! The Police do make regular visits to the area on these nights.
Hope this helps and your daughter and grandchildren have a fab time!

delgirl
01-04-2012, 12:22
Hi thanks for your really helpful reply and for taking the time to reply to my thread. I am sure my daughter and my grandchildren with have a great time I hope to join them. Thanks once again:c2: