PDA

View Full Version : Other Is any forum member traveling to Candalaria Hospital next week or the week after?

sunspot
28-03-2012, 22:02
Long shot i know but is there anyone who i can share the trip and cost with,hubby will be there for 2 weeks and not able to drive im worried when
and if i can see him,what is the bus service like to the hospital and is it an easy place to get to? wont be able to go daily but i will go as often as i can.

Sunshine Hire
28-03-2012, 22:42
What time are the visiting times as we go up that way once or twice a week.

sunspot
28-03-2012, 22:53
I really dont know,in fact i dont know anything about the hospital at all, im hoping someone on the forum can give me some information on this.........if he goes up tomorrow i wont be able to see him for at least 4 days,what a nightmare

garlicbread
28-03-2012, 22:53

12.00 until 21.00

sunspot
28-03-2012, 23:00
I really dont know,in fact i dont know anything about the hospital at all, im hoping someone on the forum can give me some information on this.........if he goes up tomorrow i wont be able to see him for at least 4 days,what a nightmare

Thanks to garlicbread i now know the visiting times,if i could work out when i can go and if it is the same days as when you go,i would love to pay you to take me up.im not worried about the coming back,the bus would be ok if i can find out the times and number of bus i have to get on.......thankyou

primrose
28-03-2012, 23:15
Thanks to garlicbread i now know the visiting times,if i could work out when i can go and if it is the same days as when you go,i would love to pay you to take me up.im not worried about the coming back,the bus would be ok if i can find out the times and number of bus i have to get on.......thankyou

The 110 is the Express and goes from Las Americas to Los Chris then straight to Santa Cruz it goes about every half hour, the 111 stops on the way. It isn't that far in a Taxi from the Bus Station to the Hospital.

Colleen
28-03-2012, 23:16
C, sorry to hear J's in hospital. We'll will be happy to bring you up there Tuesday or Wednesday. Will email you Girl.

sunspot
28-03-2012, 23:18
The 110 is the Express and goes from Las Americas to Los Chris then straight to Santa Cruz it goes about every half hour, the 111 stops on the way. It isn't that far in a Taxi from the Bus Station to the Hospital.

Thankyou primrose,all of a sudden its not such a daunting task,thankyou andy0210 and sunshine hire for you very kind offers too

C, sorry to hear J's in hospital. We'll will be happy to bring you up there Tuesday or Wednesday. Will email you Girl.

Oh colleen,thankyou so much,came home tonight from costa hospital feeling like s---- and within a couple of hours feel like there is a god after all

slodgedad
29-03-2012, 00:13
Don't know if it's any help, Chris but there is a tram stop right next to the hospital that goes from the bus station in Santa Cruz..

Suej
29-03-2012, 11:34
Thankyou primrose,all of a sudden its not such a daunting task,thankyou andy0210 and sunshine hire for you very kind offers too

Oh colleen,thankyou so much,came home tonight from costa hospital feeling like s---- and within a couple of hours feel like there is a god after all

Aww Chris try not to get stressed! It all seems daunting at the time but you know you will always find lovely people on here to help you! it will all be over before you know it and John will be home again! Wish him well very soon! take care of yourself too! :hello: