PDA

View Full Version : Are CD Tenerife likely to get into play offs?

penelope pitstop
29-03-2012, 19:47
Are CD Tenerife likely to get into play offs? We are over on holiday in mid May & the OH would like to see a match as he missed them last year. He syas the only way will be if they get into the play offs.

Penelope Pitstop

Fred Perry
30-03-2012, 09:02
Well, the top four play in the play-offs and we have only been outside the top four a couple of weeks all season. So, we "should" be but we are currently in a mini-crisis and anything can happen(it would´nt be CD Tenerife it was´nt).

Hopefully all being well we will have a home play-off game on May 20th or May 27th. Last home league game is May 13th.

penelope pitstop
30-03-2012, 16:42
We arrive on the 16th so at least there is now a possibility of him seeing a match, hopefully.:c2:

bonitatime
30-03-2012, 23:34
I Think we are going to make the playoffs

www.soydeltete.es

redarrow
31-03-2012, 16:16
We're not a dead cert though.

Chayofa Tete
05-04-2012, 08:15
What does eveyone think the game will be where we are most likely to be certain of at least a playoff place putting a positive spin on things?

I am going for the Oviedo game for us to be certain.

PS Hope my jinx stays away this season!!

bonitatime
05-04-2012, 08:50
Ooo you are brave
I have just booked to go to ATM B as I am sure we will not be done by then
Looking at the games each team has it seems Albacete has more weaker teams but they are fighting relegation si it is hard to tell

Fred Perry
05-04-2012, 10:12
Good choice Tete Chayofa. The Oviedo match is when the Frente Blanquiazul celebrate their 25th anniversary with a giant TIFO.
On the day if we get a hunch that you are the "jinx" Tete Chayofa, we will chain you to the toilets in our bar in santa cruz (as long as you have already paid your coach beforehand) then unlock it after our great victory.

Realistically I cannot see us clinching that play-off spot until the last away game at Marino de Luanco (if all goes well). Obviously it would be great to do it as soon as possible so that we can rest players and make sure no player is suspended for the play-offs. Since Tebár took over 11 weeks ago we have had 11 players sent off.

Chayofa Tete
06-04-2012, 08:14
Well Fred Perry let me say I hope and trust you are wrong and The Oviedo game will be the one, as for chaining me to the toilets just let me say you will need to be fast as I,m off up that hill as soon as the bus stops as for skipping the coach money dont put ideas into my head!!