PDA

View Full Version : Is the El Mirador apartment complex busy at the moment?

lmt1970
11-06-2011, 21:16
Hi guys, we are over on Saturday at our friends apartment on the El Mirador complex. Just wondering how busy it is on there at the moment? Are there many kids around for my two to play with? Obviously I know it changes from week to week but I'm just trying to get an idea.

Ecky Thump
29-04-2014, 08:36
Well, any one got a update before marbro8 arrives to sample the hotspot of Los Christianos?:spin:

Angusjim
29-04-2014, 10:10
Well, any one got a update before marbro8 arrives to sample the hotspot of Los Christianos?:spin:

I think you will find this a residential complex and not for lager lout holiday makers:nono::nono:

Ecky Thump
29-04-2014, 10:27
I think you will find this a residential complex and not for lager lout holiday makers:nono::nono:

You won't find marbro8 drinking pints of lager, it's a cheeky wee Chateauneuf du Pape that he drinks, while his wife Sandra will be sipping a glass of Guiness!:crylaughing:

LUCKY
29-04-2014, 10:43
You won't find marbro8 drinking pints of lager, it's a cheeky wee Chateauneuf du Pape that he drinks, while his wife Sandra will be sipping a glass of Guiness!:crylaughing:

Sipping ............................... Slurping :flatcap:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Sipping ............................... Slurping :flatcap:

Must be drunk myself i am seeing double !!!

Angusjim
29-04-2014, 10:47

Should that not be supping or guzzling Guiness:trink:

Ecky Thump
29-04-2014, 13:38
Should that not be supping or guzzling Guiness:trink:

Oh no, Sandra is a Lady, or is that a Ladette?:whistle:

Malteser Monkey
29-04-2014, 13:41
Oh no, Sandra is a Lady, or is that a Ladette?:whistle:

poor woman's not even on here to defend herself:whistle:

Angusjim
29-04-2014, 13:45
poor woman's not even on here to defend herself:whistle:
I am sure Marbro will be along to defend her honor later and will take Mr Thump to task when they meet up on their jollies:whistle::whistle:

marbro8
29-04-2014, 16:35
poor woman's not even on here to defend herself:whistle:she is a lady but i think she will forget that on saturday when she reads ecky's posts:laugh::wink:

kingbaker
29-04-2014, 17:07
I am sure Marbro will be along to defend her honor later and will take Mr Thump to task when they meet up on their jollies:whistle::whistle:

I can see it now......

"Thump,
you are a cad and a bounder please step outside.......after you get the beers in" :p:D;)

marbro8
29-04-2014, 17:11
I can see it now......

"Thump,
you are a cad and a bounder please step outside.......after you get the beers in" :p:D;)yes i am going to hit him where it hurts, his pockets:laugh:, the delivery cost of the merchandise i sent him a few months ago has trippppppled:laugh:

Ecky Thump
29-04-2014, 18:47
yes i am going to hit him where it hurts, his pockets:laugh:, the delivery cost of the merchandise i sent him a few months ago has trippppppled:laugh:

You know that now you have told the whole of this forum that you are a illegal importer of women!:whistle:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

I can see it now......

"Thump,
you are a cad and a bounder please step outside.......after you get the beers in" :p:D;)

I've got a Scottish reputation to keep up with, so please no more rumours that I buy people drink!!!:crylaughing: