PDA

View Full Version : Property For Sale Drastically reduced apartment for sale now only €69,950

pollyg
02-04-2012, 14:15
Originally on the market for €120,000 I have drastically reduced the price to €69,950 as I am now looking at a UK investment.

Lovely large 1 bedroom apartment (sleeps 4) in Hotel Marino, Costa del Silencio. Super views from the balconies of Red Mountain, Yellow Mountain and the sea.

Great family complex with lots going on, 2 swimming pools, daily animation programme, evening entertainment, kids playground, small gym, restaurant & bar, English bar, diving centre.

The apartment is tastefully decorated and come fully furnished. The layout is as follows:-

LOUNGE - The lounge has 2 comfortable sofas, dining table and chairs, coffee table, side tables, sideboard, TV, DVD player, video player, CD, ipod docking station, bookcase with a large selection of DVDs, videos and books

BEDROOM - The bedroom has 1 double bed, 1 single bed and 1 pull out bed which can be used either in the bedroom or in the lounge. There is a large chest of drawers, mirror and double wardrobe. Both the bedroom and lounge have balconies

KITCHEN - The kitchen has a 2 ring electric hob, full size fridge, full size freezer, combination microwave oven, together with a range of cupboards with crockery, kitchen utensils etc. There is a washing machine in the bathroom

BATHROOM - The bathroom has a toilet, a sink, a small bath with shower, washing machine

PARKING - there is key-entry parking with the apartment in the hotel car park

Any questions, PM me.