PDA

View Full Version : Canarian stew and potatoes

CurlyStraw
02-04-2012, 15:44
First time in Tenerife, staying in Playa de las Americas. Have heard about both Canarian stew and Canarian potatoes. Any recommendations of where best to sample them? Thanks!

Harmonicaman
02-04-2012, 16:12
Your best bet would be to have a walk into Los Cristianos and look for a Spanish restaurant. If it has lots of locals in it then you won't go far wrong.(They know where the good grub's served). I won't name any as there are loads in the town centre and you can't help but find them easily enough. Have a nice holiday.:)

Jadene
02-04-2012, 20:02
I feel like I also have to tell you about Canrian Paella because it really is amazing! If your in las americas get a taxi to puerto colon and theres a large see front restaurant with maroon coloured large umbrellas that say bahia beach on them defo go in there and try it. It really is a must!!

kingbaker
02-04-2012, 21:37
First time in Tenerife, staying in Playa de las Americas. Have heard about both Canarian stew and Canarian potatoes. Any recommendations of where best to sample them? Thanks!

Petrol station cafes...one on the hill leaving PDLA...heading for Los Cris and motorway.....I think it's 24 hours
let us know how you get on!!Enjoy.