PDA

View Full Version : Long Term Rental One bed apartment available for long let in El Medano, Tenerife

warmwind
02-04-2012, 15:49
The apartment is in Lagos de Mirazul II, Calle Jose Reyes Martin,El Medano one block (100 metres) from Cabezo beach, and a five minute walk from the main plaza / town beach. The building has secure gated access, a lift, and is purely residential (not touristic) and quiet.

It has an open-plan kitchen / dining / *living room, a double bedroom, bathroom, and a separate utility room. It also includes a parking space in the underground garage (optional), with lift access (nb this is very important because a lot of the time it is virtually impossible to find a parking space in El Medano !).

The apartment has recently been re-furbished with brand new furniture (sofa, double bed etc), kitchen appliances (Teka ceramic hob, Bosch oven etc), modern built in storage, computer desk, and flat screen TV etc.

PM me for more info

To see more photos click here (http://www.nikkiattree.com/apartment.html)

warmwind
05-04-2012, 14:25
The rent is 350 euros per month (includes community charge, rates, and taxes) plus 50 euros p/m for electricity and water (if monthly total bill is more than 50 euros, then the extra will be paid by the tenant).

Garage is optional: 20 euros per month.

warmwind
14-04-2012, 23:22
We now have a tenant please close thread mods thanks :)

warmwind
17-01-2013, 18:43
I have another apartment for long term rent similiar to the apartment above - which is newly re-furbished, just completed it today !

Brand new furniture (sofa, double bed etc), kitchen appliances (zanusi ceramic hob, Bosch oven etc), modern built in storage, computer desk, and flat screen TV etc.

The apartment is in Lagos de Mirazul II, Calle Jose Reyes Martin,El Medano one block (100 metres) from Cabezo beach, and a five minute walk from the main plaza / town beach. The building has secure gated access, a lift, and is purely residential (not touristic) and quiet.

It has an open-plan kitchen / dining / *living room, a double bedroom, bathroom, and a separate utility room. It also includes a parking space in the underground garage (optional), with lift access (nb this is very important because a lot of the time it is virtually impossible to find a parking space in El Medano !).

PM me for more details

warmwind
18-01-2013, 15:50
I forgot to put a price it's 420 per month including bills (electricity and water) and garage space.

link to website of more photos click here (http://elmedanoappartments.wordpress.com/)

Wolfeman
10-02-2013, 00:12
Can i get a bus from town to Los Cristianos after 8p.m. back at night.?

warmwind
11-02-2013, 18:50
Can i get a bus from town to Los Cristianos after 8p.m. back at night.?

I really don't know Wolfeman as I never use buses but it sounds like as if you are better off finding a place in Los Cristianos if you work in there.

Janet
21-01-2014, 02:52
Is this apartment still available

chris
21-01-2014, 08:58
Is this apartment still available

Warmwind has not posted since Feb 2013?

warmwind
21-01-2014, 15:10
Please can a moderator close this thread, or remove it thank you :)