PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy a blow-up dinghy with oars in south Tenerife?

balababe
02-04-2012, 17:50
My son-in-law wants to buy a dinghy and hopefully we can find somewhere in the south. Can anyone help? Thank you.

shirlthewurl
02-04-2012, 21:56
I was looking at one today for sale second hand, it was one the walk way facing Zara leading to Las Vistas beach.
It was in very good condition the guy wanted 100€

bonitatime
03-04-2012, 08:26
There was one a few days ago in the second hand shop in Las Torres opposite the Shell petrol station

www.soydeltete.es

tonypub
03-04-2012, 09:02
all the oars are on the approach road to las americas,not sure of the price:eyebrows:

Brian
03-04-2012, 09:55
Decathlon in La Laguna sell them.

Ed3229
03-04-2012, 10:10
On holiday in Tenerife last year my friends wife purchased a dinghy for my kids.After she had paid for it she wanted it blown up so I told her to ask the nice Spanish man in the shop.Off she went to ask him while we waited outside.After a few minutes she came running out all red faced and said the man had asked her to leave.We said what did you say?? and she all I did was ask him to blow it up but he didn't understand me so I made a fist and put it up and down to my mouth saying "BLOW BLOW"......We now understand why all the shoppers were laughing as they came out of the shop......