PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Staff wanted for the new Russian cafe in Las Americas

Irina
03-04-2012, 19:51
The new Russian cafe TEREM'OK in CC Salytien in Playa las Americas is looking for experienced staff. You will need to possess required living and working permits, have experience in catering industry (waitressing and bar management) and speak languages: Russian, English, Spanish. If this could be interesting for you or for anyone whom you know, please get in touch!

stupot
03-04-2012, 20:12
my name is nicky im looking for bar work im english with bar experience i live in cost del silenico have nie my phone number is removed - please read T&Cs

Irina
03-04-2012, 20:15
Thank you, Nicky, do you also speak Russian?

stupot
03-04-2012, 20:26
no sorry just english

Harmonicaman
03-04-2012, 20:31
Aw...dosvedanya. :eyebrows: (Sorry, sorry...I couldn't help it!):whistle:

Zara
03-04-2012, 20:57

The Samovara is full of tea
You stare unblinkingly at me
While your car waits in the freezing rain
I know your soul calls Moscow home :raspberry2:

KirstyJay
03-04-2012, 22:05
no sorry just english

The new Russian cafe TEREM'OK in CC Salytien in Playa las Americas is looking for experienced staff. You will need to possess required living and working permits, have experience in catering industry (waitressing and bar management) and speak languages: Russian, English, Spanish. If this could be interesting for you or for anyone whom you know, please get in touch!

The OP asked for Russian, Engliah and Spaish, so I would think you are not qualified for this particular position. :) Good luck in your search though, and please do not post your phone number on the forum, use the PM facility. You do not know who's harvesting phone numbers ;)

walker1
03-04-2012, 22:09
Multi linguist now, Fife Scots/english/Spanish/and now Russian the mans talent knows no boundaries:raspberry2:

timmylish
04-04-2012, 01:39
Lovely name for the new cafe.
Stayed in a few around Ekat. and S.P. in winter time and loved the experience.
Best of luck for the business.