PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE in Tenerife Yamaha R6 Motorbike

gc1978
05-04-2012, 00:59
Yamaha R6 Motorbike. I bought this bike last year in Tenerife but have now moved back to the UK and need to sell as I wont be returning to the island. The bike is in very good condition, has new tyres, new carbs, new oil, new fuel pump, new plugs and coil packs. I have given the bike to a shop in san isdro to sell on my behalf and the have it up for 3000 Euros. I have all the paperwork in tenerife with a mate in las americas and a quick email to the shop and they will release the bike to him as it still belongs to me.

im giving the bike away here at 1500 Euros!!

please get intouch if you are interested, pm me 2774

many thanks Gary.

leojohn
06-04-2012, 19:40
It puzzles me about this bike,, It is worth every penny of the €3000 in spare parts but now it is down to €1500
ITS A GIFT !!!!,,have you tried putting it on some Spanish sites or get somebody that is going back to the UK
to ride it back for you,,I really feel for you knowing somebody will take advantage of your predicament and
offer you crap money. Dont give it away, its worth good money,

KirstyJay
06-04-2012, 22:18
It depends if someone a) wants it or b) can afford it at the present time though... it's a shame.

babybadger
07-04-2012, 09:47
How many miles, is rodaje all paid up? Is price including transfer? I may be interested.