PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Bilingual Spanish/English office admin assistant required

Freeliving
05-04-2012, 14:31
Office Assistant Required in Las Americas for a company that has Bars and Properties. The position is varied so the person must be flexible. Various duties include, office administration, banking, running errands, stock ordering and control, dealing with suppliers and sometimes tennants.

-Must be fluent in English and Spanish spoken and written. (itīs impossible to do this job without spanish)

-Computer skills required and full knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word essential.
-Quickbooks accounting training will be given.
-Car owner essential

Initial contract 20 hours a week Monday to Friday 10.00 hours to 14.00 hours. And some weeks Mon, Tue, Thurs, Fri 10.00 hours to 15.00 hours (during summer months this will increase to 30-40 hours a week) monday to friday. However extra hours are available outwith the office duties. Fuel allowance and company mobile provided.

Contracted Salary for 20 hours is 605.00 Euros. Extra hours are paid hourly on top of this salary.

Please send me a PM to express your interest and I will thenl et you have an email address to where you can send your CV your CV (in english or spanish)

chacho
05-04-2012, 22:06
Pm sent today

stephluis
06-04-2012, 09:03
I have sent you a PM. Thanks Steph

lacrawf
13-04-2012, 15:28
Hi,

My name is Linda, I have lived and worked in Tenerife for 23 years. I am English with a very good level of spoken and written Spanish. I am a car owner and have extensive administration experience in various fields including, reservations, personal assistant, book keeping, Estate Agency contracts, reception work, telemarketing and lots of other types of administration work. I am fully legal and live in Guargacho.
If you think I may fit the bill then please get back to me.
Many thanks

Freeliving
13-04-2012, 15:39
This position has now been filled. Thanks to all that applied.

slodgedad
14-04-2012, 02:04
This position has now been filled. Thanks to all that applied.

Thread closed..