PDA

View Full Version : Animal Chat Big Thank You to Pets@home & Cats Welfare.

woo87
06-04-2012, 00:58
Without them i would never be able to get my cats back to the Uk.

After finding out we had to move back to UK fairly quickly panic stepped in when i realised it was going to cost £1200 to get my babys back with us including the flights, health checks, passports etc etc.
I found Shirley- Anne on the forum and messaged her for some advice she was so helpful and lovely and between her and Sharon they arranged for my cats to board at Shirleys at a cost price for as long as i need to get the money together to finally get them back with me. Sharon came and collected the cats the day before we were flying and i was so heartbroken to have them go and 2weeks down the line i'm still just as heartbroken i can't even explain how much i miss them and can't wait to be renuited with them. Shirley sends me lots of updates and photos so i can see how they are which is just so great.

Sharon 'cats welfare' is organising all the passports and vet trips and paying for them all for both my cats plus she is paying for all the food and litter that they will need whilst at Shirleys. Then between Sharon and Shirley they will get the cats boarded on the plane and already to fly back to me. :-) That day i cannot wait for! If it wasn't for Cats Welfare it would take even longer the raise the money so even longer apart so I could not be more grateful to them.
Now we just need to work extremely hard to get the £700 for the flights.

If anyone is looking for somewhere to board their beloved animals i highly recommend Shirley-Anne at Pets@home!!

Thankyou so much for all your help and kindness and really if it wasn't for both you i would not be getting my babys back to the UK.
Below is a couple of pictures of them Boo and Coco they were rescue cats and we got them when they were 8weeks old a year ago. They have the funniest personalities and are so affectionate and loving.

Pets@Home
06-04-2012, 13:30
Hi yes Boo and Coco, are lovely, and are with Tia and Storm, Brother and Sister, also in quantine, also Mario is there as well, waiting for Allen forum member to find a suitable home for both of them.

They come downstairs every night for around 4/5 hours and they enjoy their TLC, telly, and just being loved. Boo likes my lap, Mario likes my pillow, Tia and Storm like the coffee table next to me, and Coco now lies on my feet, albeit, taken couple of weeks for her to summon the courage up to come downstairs. In May we will have Missy, and 2 other lovely cats coming to stay with us here.
Bonnie is due to go home on Tuesday after one month, she does not mix with the others, so she has from midnight until the morning to sleep either on me or next to me lol...............

Will update the thread once we have a date to fly.
Also Bonnies owner, another forum member, has donated a cage to PETS@HOME, and this is a wooden double cage for 2 cats, and will be using the cage to fly Boo and Coco home, every little helps ...........

Added after 6 minutes:

Picture of the both of them enjoying their stay at PETS@HOME.

:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello: