PDA

View Full Version : Is the farmarcia (pharmacy) under Arona Gran Hotel open today?

Suej
06-04-2012, 10:51
Does anyone who is nearby to the Arona Gran Hotel Los Cris know is the Pharmarcia is open today? (Next door to Dr.Whittaker's surgery) I was told to collect a prescription yesterday they obviously forgot about being closed!:doh:

:thanx:

willowlily
06-04-2012, 11:13
Does anyone who is nearby to the Arona Gran Hotel Los Cris know is the Pharmarcia is open today? (Next door to Dr.Whittaker's surgery) I was told to collect a prescription yesterday they obviously forgot about being closed!:doh:

:thanx:

normally there is a notice on all pharmacy doors stating which local pharmacy is open on these holy days. if someone sees one please post and let us know which one is open today, i am in the same position as suej

willowlily
06-04-2012, 13:16
http://www.tenerife.es/wps/portal/tenerifees/informacionutil/farmaciasguardia
thanks for the link but it does not state what pharmacies are open today

Suej
06-04-2012, 13:32
thanks for the link but it does not state what pharmacies are open today

My original question was if the Pharmarcia under the Arona Gran was open (if anyone happens to pass by) that's where my prescription is!:thanx:

Willowlily! I hope you find a chemist open for your prescription! there has to be one open somewhere!:hello:

Malteser Monkey
06-04-2012, 13:48
My original question was if the Pharmarcia under the Arona Gran was open (if anyone happens to pass by) that's where my prescription is!:thanx:

Willowlily! I hope you find a chemist open for your prescription! there has to be one open somewhere!:hello:

Alright I'll fly over drive down - come home and let you know ! Blimey the lengths us mates have to go to - Cainaries can you go you're a little closer

Suej
06-04-2012, 15:18
Alright I'll fly over drive down - come home and let you know ! Blimey the lengths us mates have to go to - Cainaries can you go you're a little closer

Didn't get to sleep until about 5am this morning and the 5 minute drive down to LC is just a bit much! I needs me drugs!:cry:

willowlily
06-04-2012, 18:06

thanks i found one open at los vistas

Suej
06-04-2012, 18:20
thanks i found one open at los vistas

Well that's one of us sorted at least! :)

Helena
08-04-2012, 21:22
If you go to the social security health center with information of the medicine you need, example: bottle with name, old box of medicine they're should be no problem for them to give you a new precription. Tell them its urgent and you need the precription. Dont forget to take your passport.