PDA

View Full Version : Other Is there any Enduro riding in south Tenerife?

Greg
07-04-2012, 00:53
Does anyone in here ride enduro/mx bikes in tfs? Me and my fellow idiots would love to meet up with anyone to discover/share info on mountain trails in the south. I think we have found most of the tracks on our side of the mountain but it's more fun with more people! Anyone want to come and join us?

sunseeker
07-04-2012, 10:50
wots enduro?

kingbaker
07-04-2012, 13:03
Who's enduro?:wink2: And where does she live???:crylaughing:

leojohn
07-04-2012, 14:30
My son started enduro riding here with a bunch of lads from a bike shop
in San Isidro called Cuerva Dos,,they all have KTM's..
My lad now runs a place on the costa del sol with about 30 KTM's.
He's done well out of it

Greg
07-04-2012, 19:39
wots enduro?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enduro Google is your friend sunseeker.

Added after 4 minutes:

Who's enduro?:wink2: And where does she live???:crylaughing:

If you look in the back of the newspapers you can find 'Friends' who will let you call them Enduro or anything else that tickles your fancy! Have fun and post pictures. :lol:

Added after 16 minutes:

My son started enduro riding here with a bunch of lads from a bike shop
in San Isidro called Cuerva Dos,,they all have KTM's..
My lad now runs a place on the costa del sol with about 30 KTM's.
He's done well out of it

Well done to him leojohn, KTM's have a huge following in the enduro world, I prefer Gasgas personally but I envy him playing in the Costa Del Sol. The terrain there is amazing. Would you please PM me his website/contact details please? As I pop over regulary in the summer. Where about in C.D.S. is he based?

rochy 1990
22-04-2012, 11:51
Hi i visit tenerife regularly do you do much enduro riding and is there much riding out here as thinking of buying a bike out here if so can you give me any advice as to were to go to purchase and wot are the trails like

leojohn
22-04-2012, 18:46
When I went out riding with my lad I had a DRZ 400e which was well up to the job,
one day we went from El Fraille to all the way up past Abades and never used a road
except to cross from one field to another,we met a few police but they only wanted
to know that we were legal,,the trails are brilliant but not a good idea to go alone,
as for buying a bike I would go private,ie tenermoto,, segundamano or milanuncio,
If you have the cash there are a lot of bargains out there,,Hope this helps