PDA

View Full Version : Getting flight discounts for residents of Tenerife

Marita17
07-04-2012, 08:37
Hi. I am about to register on the Padron as a full time resident of Tenerife so that I can get healthcare etc and also take advantage of the discounted flights to see friends in Spain. I have just moved to a new apartment but understand to register on the Padron the rental agreement needs to be in Spanish and mine isn't. Is this correct and I don't know the website to download Spanish forms etc Can anyone help? Muchas gracioas in advance.
Mary

ooops, muchas gracias (not gracioas) lol. PS I am learning Spanish at the Cultural Centre in Los Chis - and can recommend this to anyone, is very good!

dede
07-04-2012, 10:12
Yes the contract definitely has to be in spanish.

Marita17
07-04-2012, 10:16
Thanks dede - now to find the correct forms

Added after 6 minutes:

Next question ... Does the rental agreement/contract have to be done before a notary or can it be something in writing and agreed and signed and dated etc by both landlord and tenant?

danne
07-04-2012, 11:43
once you have your paper work in spanish take it with photo copies and copies of nie and passport with you the spanish love paper work and require photocopies of everything then its quite simple .

Marita17
07-04-2012, 11:51
Many thanks - I am beginning to realise the Spanish love affair with paperwork - I think they must keep photocopier-makers in business!!! I am truly amazed how helpful Tenerife Forum can be - I have found out so much by browsing the thread - thanks again folks.