PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic : How can I contact the owners of 'Sunshine Properties' in Tenerife?

delderek
07-04-2012, 16:26
It's not 'her' forum and this is off topic, so send us a PM if you like. It says in the other thread you started why your post was removed. You insulted another member.

The comparisons in this thread were made with a company you may have owned at one point, but not one you owned when fraud was committed. I can't see any point in this thread where you were mentioned in connection with the property line fraud until you decided to make that connection yourself. Plus none of the comments about property line were made by the person you've obviously got an issue with, so any issues you have are ones that you should take up privately, not make comments on a completely unrelated thread on a forum full of members that don't really know what it is you're going on about anyway. ???

Again, this is getting off topic, but I don't think anyone has even the slightest reason or inclination to think you have or had anything to do with any fraud. No one has mentioned it in this thread at all, apart from you. I mentioned in my last post exactly who the owners of Property Line were at the time, so you have nothing more to worry about, surely? It's stated quite clearly on here who was in charge then.

Can we try and get back to trying to help these poor people that have been ripped off in this thread, as taking this thread off topic isn't really helping them at all.

PS: To anyone reading this wondering what the hell's going on, Megsdad is a nice bloke that wouldn't rip anyone off, but he used to own the Property Line, but sold it on to people that then proceeded to run it into the ground and use it's good trading reputation to rip people off about 2 or maybe 3 years ago. There. Sorted. :)

OK, point taken, so who's forum is it, and why such a secret. Zarion was harder to track down than the Scarlet Pimpernel. So is the new owner trying to be even more secretive.:scared:

Harmonicaman
07-04-2012, 16:36
I'm Sparticus...

TOTO 99
07-04-2012, 17:23
I'm Sickothis......:lol:

KirstyJay
07-04-2012, 18:05
OK, point taken, so who's forum is it, and why such a secret. Zarion was harder to track down than the Scarlet Pimpernel. So is the new owner trying to be even more secretive.:scared:Not secretive at all. See the original posts when the forum was started up again. It's owned by all of us :)

Posts split to a new thread, as they are again, not helping the people get their money from Sunshine properties, are they? ;)

I sometimes wonder if people are more concerned with tenerife tittle tattle and conspiracy theories on here, or actually helping members who have problems... I'm interested in the latter. :)

Harmonicaman
07-04-2012, 18:05
found an address for new owner its kim something

The Permanent Representative of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea to the United Nations

820 Second Avenue
New York, NY 10017
United States

and the queen of hearts said ´´óff with his topic´´

´´If you're the owner where are the threads?"
"threads ? We ain't got no threads. We don't need no threads! I don't have to show you any stinkin' threads!"

(The Treasure of the Sierra Madre)

Humor. It is a difficult concept captain
live long and post

I thought that was about Indian starters...bhajis

Loaded
07-04-2012, 18:16
Not secretive at all. See the original posts when the forum was started up again. It's owned by all of us :)
)

So can I advertise for free on my forum or do I need to pay myself?

mike in chayofa
07-04-2012, 18:21
So can I advertise for free on my forum or do I need to pay myself?

You are advertising fo free . in your signature:D

Loaded
07-04-2012, 18:31
Lol I mean banners

delderek
07-04-2012, 18:37
Not secretive at all. See the original posts when the forum was started up again. It's owned by all of us :)

Posts split to a new thread, as they are again, not helping the people get their money from Sunshine properties, are they? ;)

I sometimes wonder if people are more concerned with tenerife tittle tattle and conspiracy theories on here, or actually helping members who have problems... I'm interested in the latter. :)

Shall we do a Pantomime thingy "Oh no it isnt", its owned by a very nice lady that paid all the fees, and rescued it. Your turn:whistle:

megsdad
07-04-2012, 19:00
Sorted !! how? Did I name anyone in the post that was removed? No I did not. A certain party used her
position to remove it, there was only one reason it was removed , and that was because it exposes a guilty party who plays the role of a benevolent being but actually I can prove knows very little

Harmonicaman
07-04-2012, 19:03
you mean auntie admin:whistle:

how that work - i would be happy to pay for that

Click on "Settings">"My Settings"> "edit signature", put your link in and scroll down and click "Save signature".

delderek
07-04-2012, 19:10
you mean auntie admin:whistle:

how that work - i would be happy to pay for that

Nah,,,gotta be the "Fairy God Mother" or could it be the "Wicked Witch of the East"

Zara
07-04-2012, 19:35
BRITISH TV via INTERNET from 1mb on your existing system
also we sell FULL PC that FITS on the BACK of YOUR TV
we offer a free service to reduce your telefonica internet bill
satellite sales and installation

That's a big big signature but instead of all the underscores can you not put a link to your website I assume you have a website. And a bit of colour to break it up :o

Graceylacey
07-04-2012, 19:58
It's not 'her' forum and this is off topic, so send us a PM if you like. It says in the other thread you started why your post was removed. You insulted another member.

The comparisons in this thread were made with a company you may have owned at one point, but not one you owned when fraud was committed. I can't see any point in this thread where you were mentioned in connection with the property line fraud until you decided to make that connection yourself. Plus none of the comments about property line were made by the person you've obviously got an issue with, so any issues you have are ones that you should take up privately, not make comments on a completely unrelated thread on a forum full of members that don't really know what it is you're going on about anyway. ???

Again, this is getting off topic, but I don't think anyone has even the slightest reason or inclination to think you have or had anything to do with any fraud. No one has mentioned it in this thread at all, apart from you. I mentioned in my last post exactly who the owners of Property Line were at the time, so you have nothing more to worry about, surely? It's stated quite clearly on here who was in charge then.

Can we try and get back to trying to help these poor people that have been ripped off in this thread, as taking this thread off topic isn't really helping them at all.

PS: To anyone reading this wondering what the hell's going on, Megsdad is a nice bloke that wouldn't rip anyone off, but he used to own the Property Line, but sold it on to people that then proceeded to run it into the ground and use it's good trading reputation to rip people off about 2 or maybe 3 years ago. There. Sorted. :)

There is a very few people who know the real truth as to what happened at Property Line. There are also a few people on here who think they are amazingly great business men, who actually started the demise of Property Line. I only hope that fate works its wonders and what goes around comes around.

Sorry Kirsty off topic I know, but just needed to be said

CIM
08-04-2012, 16:56
There is a very few people who know the real truth as to what happened at Property Line. There are also a few people on here who think they are amazingly great business men, who actually started the demise of Property Line. I only hope that fate works its wonders and what goes around comes around.

Sorry Kirsty off topic I know, but just needed to be said

Then feel free to "set the record straight" Gracey...
You worked with them, you saw what was going on in there and how they ran it into the ground.
I knew pretty much immediately they couldn't be trusted after they point blank asked me to lie to one of their clients about getting a mortgage so he would put a deposit down on a property - they were crooked through and through! No doubt about it - liars and crooks and they stole a lot of money off people. If you want to continue to naively defend them then you carry on.
Just feel that needed to be said as well....

mike in chayofa
08-04-2012, 18:02
OK ... enough