PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 15th April - CD Tenerife vs CD Lugo

Fred Perry
09-04-2012, 13:56
SUNDAY 15TH APRIL
CD TENERIFE vs CD LUGO
KICK OFF MIDDAY

This game does not need much build up. New manager and a 6 pointer if ever I saw one. Win our home games and we should make the play offs.

............................... Points
1 Real Madrid CF Castilla 68
2 CD Lugo 58
3 CD Tenerife 57
4 Albacete Balompié 56
5 Real Oviedo 54
6 Club Atlético de Madrid B 51
7 Getafe CF B 49
8 Rayo Vallecano B 49

spireites1866
10-04-2012, 10:22
Hi Chris ,Do you have any places left for the game on sunday if so could i book two places ,Cheers Melv.

Fred Perry
10-04-2012, 14:10
Yes, still places. I will PM you.

Fred Perry
13-04-2012, 18:33
Well yes it is a 7 pointer. We drew 1-1 with Lugo back in December so any win would mean we would win the "head to head" goal difference with them. So in the case of level points at the end of the season we would be above them.

Still space on the coach as many regulars away.

Fred Perry
15-04-2012, 08:36
Live link here to the match - kick off Midday.

http://www.rtvc.es/television/enDirecto.aspx?canal=tv

bonitatime
15-04-2012, 09:57
I have a good feeling about today

Carlos
15-04-2012, 10:38
Funny, but in a way it would be good for a disaster to happen in this game to at last clear the chairman and his buddies out once and for all. They go cap in hand looking for money to the authorities but then spend it all on pay-outs to sacked coaches. 90,000 euros alone to David Amaral this week. He was the guy that was brought in with around 10 games to go last year and was promised a full season this year, only to be sacked early in the summer. By my calculations, it must be 8 or 9 managers in a season and a half now. No way to run a club.

KirstyJay
15-04-2012, 11:04
On the coach now... Just arriving in S/C Will we see you at the bar, Carlos? ;) vamos tete!

Carlos
15-04-2012, 11:13
Doubt it. Unless you can lend me a very fast jet and provide a landing strip outside the bar.
On the coach now... Just arriving in S/C Will we see you at the bar, Carlos? ;) vamos tete!

FinnKris
15-04-2012, 12:48
0-0 at Half Time.

Very few clear cut chances for either side, Ferran Tacon one-on-one with the keeper but he completely choked. Other than that what little CDT has is from set pieces.

The visitors had a couple of efforts on goal but Sergio saved those fairly easy. We are really missing Chechu on the right a lot more than I thought we ever would. Currently nothing worthwhile in an attacking sense happening from there. The utterly useless Kike L contributing nothing. I just can't understand how he keeps his place in the side, something written into his loan agreement?

Added after 57 minutes:

1-1 Full Time Score.

Disappointing in some respects as we were leading 1-0 after an own goal. But CD Lugo had chances to win it towards the end so suppose the draw was ok. Goal conceded after a poorly defended corner.

Still very worrying that we can't seem to create much from open play. We barely had a shot on goal second half (the own goal was a result of poor defending more than anything else, although in fairness to him Kike L started the half brightly & his cross was what lead to the goal). Luismi Loro, who looked like a very good addition to the squad early on after signing for us in January, has gone off the boil. Still a lot to play for, hopefully Real Oviedo will drop points later today.

bonitatime
15-04-2012, 14:31
We are still in time, Kitoko should be back next week.
I am not sure what you are expecting FinnChris but this is 2b

KirstyJay
15-04-2012, 14:35
Well? What a pile of.... :(

Mike
15-04-2012, 15:43
Live link here to the match - kick off Midday.

http://www.rtvc.es/television/enDirecto.aspx?canal=tv
Wathed the game on Canarian tv from Glasgow. Another poor performance Still win the next 2 games and should be in play offs. Coming over beginning of June Hope to make a couple of play off games

Fred Perry
15-04-2012, 17:34
Forget how the match went today (a draw was a fair result) the main thing is that the massive rift between the players & the fans is still very much there. I never thought I would see our keeper Sergio recieve such abuse from his own fans, infact when the players took to the pitch the whistles were very loud.
Very difficult to play in that atmosphere of tension but the players have only themselves to blame after recent displays. The Frente had a large banner directed towards the players which read "Quique (our new manager) we hope he is to your liking". As the players did not take to the last one, Garcia Tebar.

CD Lugo were champions last season and have been top 4 all this season so let´s not forget that but we are lacking big style at just the wrong time.

Added after 5 minutes:

Oviedo just gone 0-1 up. Almost half-time. The day gets worse!

Added after 1 23 minutes:

RESULT - Montañeros 2 Real Oviedo 1!!!! Two second half goals by Montañeros mean it is "as you were" in the table.