PDA

View Full Version : Tax Get your borrador online from today and complete you tax return in Tenerife

KirstyJay
10-04-2012, 09:21
If you live in Tenerife and do your own tax each year (as I do) you may have received a text message last night from the AEAT website. You can now access your borrador online on their website, and having just done so, I can say that they've made it a lot easier this year. There's even a nice button to download the PADRE program directly, rather than having to do some obscure search and go around the houses to find it, as I've had to do in the past.

Find it all here : http://www.agenciatributaria.es/AEAT.internet/Renta2011.shtml

KirstyJay
10-04-2012, 09:22
I think they're a bit overloaded with traffic this morning as the site keeps going slow and not loading.

Vortex Wake
10-04-2012, 09:34
I think they're a bit overloaded with traffic this morning as the site keeps going slow and not loading.

Maybe you need to go off and finish the house work and washing up , and go back to the site when its less busy .

:D

KirstyJay
10-04-2012, 10:19
Yep, it's working now!

There's even a really good video you can watch that tells you how to fill in your tax return and import your data directly.

http://www.agenciatributaria.es/AEAT/DIT/Contenidos_Publicos/CAT/AYUWEB/Biblioteca_Virtual/Videodemos/ImportacionDF2010.swf

Glad to see they're finally getting their acts together! :D Last year was loads better, but this year it's just phenomenal!

Goldenmaniac
11-04-2012, 12:56
http://newsinthesun.com/2012/04/rebate-rush-crashes-tax-website/

For those that don’t know, if you are working, self employed or retired and fiscally resident in Spain, unlike in the UK, where the tax man sets allowances against income in advance, here, most people have a straight percentage of their gross pay deducted from their pay packet or they pay tax quarterly on business income or tax is deducted at source on their savings interest.

Then, when their tax declarations are submitted the following year, allowances, similar to those in the UK, (such as married man’s allowance, mortgage interest relief and tax relief on pension contributions etc etc etc), are added into the equation.

This means most ordinary people, ( 80 per cent of all taxpayers in the 2010 tax year), get some sort of rebate.

KirstyJay
11-04-2012, 13:31
http://newsinthesun.com/2012/04/rebate-rush-crashes-tax-website/

For those that don’t know, if you are working, self employed or retired and fiscally resident in Spain, unlike in the UK, where the tax man sets allowances against income in advance, here, most people have a straight percentage of their gross pay deducted from their pay packet or they pay tax quarterly on business income or tax is deducted at source on their savings interest.

Then, when their tax declarations are submitted the following year, allowances, similar to those in the UK, (such as married man’s allowance, mortgage interest relief and tax relief on pension contributions etc etc etc), are added into the equation.

This means most ordinary people, ( 80 per cent of all taxpayers in the 2010 tax year), get some sort of rebate.Yes, I posted that I was having trouble getting on yesterday :)

mike in chayofa
18-04-2012, 15:22
Help please :(

I can't do this on line. It is asking me for my reference number and then tells me that it needs to end in a letter (which I don't have)

I have been round and round the website until I'm dizzy. Can anyone post a link to download the modelo 100, then I can complete it manually and take it to the hacienda

Thanks in advance

Goldenmaniac
18-04-2012, 17:20
You can't download it like that. You either do it telematically or by using a PADRE programme (internet banking often has one or you can download the programme) or which seems to make sense if you are struggling make an appointment to discuss it with the tax office who will help you.
The reference number would have come to your phone - did it arrive?

mike in chayofa
18-04-2012, 17:27
You can't download it like that. You either do it telematically or by using a PADRE programme (internet banking often has one or you can download the programme) or which seems to make sense if you are struggling make an appointment to discuss it with the tax office who will help you.
The reference number would have come to your phone - did it arrive?

Thanks for that. I've got the Padre program downloaded on the laptop. I'll take a look again tomorrow cos I've been round and round in circles today and nothing at all is going smoothly

Nafnut
18-04-2012, 19:10
I did mine last week, just put the amount in from last years borrador that it asked for and it then asked me for name, NIE and mobile number, the reference was then text to me immediately on my phone and I got the money today! It was quite scary how efficient it was :whistle:

judetenerife
03-05-2012, 20:54
HELP WANTED PLEASEEEEEE. I always do my tax return online and last requested the borrador online and then it came in the post. This year the site is much easier but for the first time ive got a problem. i got through the request, enter info and it gave my Fiscal Data (not borrador) which was "favourable" it said in a pdf document which i didnt print (no printer at home) but it wasnt the full borrador. trying again the next day at work (so i can print it) it tells me the data has already been sent. sent to where? in the post? does any body know, also why was it just "Fiscal Data" and not the full borrador. My colleague at work did hers today in the same manner and hers was the full borrador which she printed and accepted. HELP - any explanations or ideas? thanks in advance.