PDA

View Full Version : House sitting wiith prospects of moving to Tenerife

staceyhardie
10-04-2012, 13:59
Hello!

I'm new to this so hoping this post is in the right place! I recently fell in love with Tenerife and am looking to move out to Tenerife in June, but am looking for a house sitting position to make sure this is what me and my boyfriend definatly want to do, we stayed in the area of El Meado and especially liked that area, so my question is could anyone possible point me in the right direction or know of anyone that needs a house sitter in that area or any part of Tenerife?

Your help would be much appriciated! thanks!

marbro8
10-04-2012, 18:51
Hello!

I'm new to this so hoping this post is in the right place! I recently fell in love with Tenerife and am looking to move out to Tenerife in June, but am looking for a house sitting position to make sure this is what me and my boyfriend definatly want to do, we stayed in the area of El Meado and especially liked that area, so my question is could anyone possible point me in the right direction or know of anyone that needs a house sitter in that area or any part of Tenerife?

Your help would be much appriciated! thanks!we house sit a couple of times a year stace it costs us about 350 euros for 10 days:D sorry couldn't resist, never heard of that in tenerife but a cheap way of staying good look:hello:

emskie
11-04-2012, 13:03
If you go on facebook on the tenerife-wanted site there is someone looking for a house sitter/dog walker