PDA

View Full Version : WANTED in Tenerife Long term parking near airport required when in UK. What is available?

dixie4
11-04-2012, 05:39
Long term car storage somewhere near to airport required when I am in UK.
Would consider garage/lockup purchase.
Would consider open or covered storage, someones drive way, apartment parking facility?
What is available? What would this cost me?

slodgedad
11-04-2012, 22:25
Why not park in Las Chafiras?

Plenty of parking outside the various complexes on the north side of the motorway.

5 minutes from the airport.

timmylish
12-04-2012, 00:33
I would say that San Isidro was much nearer with no traffic delays at certain times of the day. Straight onto the autopista. The O/p does not mention if this a long term proposal or just a one off.

tenemummy
12-04-2012, 01:58
I live in Las Chafiras north side and plenty of street parking and lock-up garages. Get in touch if you think the area may suit and can pass on more safe parking details, or ask around if you prefer lock up?

dixie4
12-04-2012, 04:26
Thanks for the suggestions so far.

I am against street parking as the car may be parked up for a month or so at a time.

I think that someone is missing a business opportunity here. There must be more people in my position of having a holiday home in the North and would like the convienience of leaving their car reasonably secure at a reasonable price for long periods of time near the airport.
A spin off at extra charge could be a meet and greet minibus service. Service the car whilst you are away, valet the car prior to collection.

If only I was younger I may have set up something myself.

Keep the ideas coming.