PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy Textaline multi position chairs in Tenerife?

ramnit
11-04-2012, 08:54
Hi all,
I am trying to buy a patio set with 4 textaline multi position chairs but cannot find any on the websites in Tenerife, we have thought about buying it in England and posting it over but this may be expensive and unnecessary if we can find them in Tenerife, can anyone help as to where in Tenerife something like this would be available. We have looked on the Makro website they do them in England but not in Tenerife.

Thanks
Ramnit

karinagal
11-04-2012, 10:31
Not sure about the textaline chairs but hiperdino in Las Chafiras has a good selection of patio sets just now.

The undisputed Queen of de-nial

primrose
11-04-2012, 11:27
Not sure about the textaline chairs but hiperdino in Las Chafiras has a good selection of patio sets just now.

The undisputed Queen of de-nial

Have seen them in Hiperdino and also Al Campo and Carrefore.

Suej
11-04-2012, 11:46
You won't find any problem finding these type of garden chairs they are everywhere! Price depends on quality!:wink:

primrose
11-04-2012, 12:25
You won't find any problem finding these type of garden chairs they are everywhere! Price depends on quality!:wink:

Just found a leaflet in our post box for El Patio at Chafiras and they have them in there. It is situated behind the Bingo.

Suej
11-04-2012, 12:46
The garden shop next to Hiper Dino in Las Chafiras also has a big selection!

ramnit
11-04-2012, 13:24
Thanks to everyone for your reply's, my partner is over in May so can check all the places mentioned, it would be good if I could see the selections first does anyone have any idea of any websites of the places you have kindly recommended
Thanks
Ramnit

Suej
11-04-2012, 14:09
Thanks to everyone for your reply's, my partner is over in May so can check all the places mentioned, it would be good if I could see the selections first does anyone have any idea of any websites of the places you have kindly recommended
Thanks
Ramnit

Websites are very unreliable when searching for items like this Ramnit, what they feature on the websites are often not in stock or are obsolete! it's a forever changing market! Your OH is coming over at a good time to look at garden furniture though as all the shops are stocking up now with this seasons models. I tried last year looking on sites to find a particular type of garden chair but tbh I just wasted a lot of time! Good luck! Oh! not sure what Ikea has to offer this summer - worth a look!

fixer
11-04-2012, 21:00
Tenerife garden furniture from El Patio
www.patiosur.com/
Your balcony deserves the best, so for a wide range of top quality garden furniture, visit El Patio in Tenerife.