PDA

View Full Version : Education Where can I buy school pumps in Tenerife?

vickyw28
11-04-2012, 12:05
Hi

My daughter is starting Wingate school and i am really struggling to find her a pair of school pumps for Pe. Can any1 suggest where i can buy them from? ive tried decatholon in the North. Are they the same pumps you get back in England

Madre
11-04-2012, 18:30
My daughter has only ever worn white trainers there for PE,she has never worn pumps/plimsoles.

ridley
11-04-2012, 21:06
My daughter had to wear pumps when she was in the infant department. I think I got them sent over from Clarks in England but probably struggle to get them here. Did they not have something similar in Decathlon?

vickyw28
11-04-2012, 21:53
Hi

My daughter is starting Wingate school and i am really struggling to find her a pair of school pumps for Pe. Can any1 suggest where i can buy them from? ive tried decatholon in the North. Are they the same pumps you get back in England

Hiya

It states plain white trainers but my daughter only has white trainers with a pink nike tick. will these do or do they have to be completley white?

slodgedad
11-04-2012, 22:12
When my daughter was in the infants we had the same problem. We just painted the logo out.

karinagal
12-04-2012, 13:00
Hiperdino at Las Chafiras had a range of slip on and lace up white pumps on sale - they also came in a variety of other colours.

Madre
12-04-2012, 19:05
I would let her wear them and see if they moan im sure it will be ok unless the pink really sticks out , give it a go.