PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone recommend a Prom style dress shop in south Tenerife?

ridley
11-04-2012, 19:59
Hiya,

Can anyone recommend a Prom style/Evening wear dress shop in the south of Tenerife.

Thanks

Jelly Baby
11-04-2012, 20:05
There is a really nice shop in Cabo Blanco which sells beautiful dresses. It is opposite Mercadona as you go up the hill through Cabo Blanco town centre. I am not sure what it is called but when we needed a dress for my daughter we were spoilt for choice.

ridley
11-04-2012, 20:10
Yes we have been in there, but struggling for time as need it in 6 weeks time and they couldnt guarantee it would be ready.. Apparently there is a shop in Las Galletas called Moda Rossetti but can't seem to find it on internet. Just wanted to exhaust all options before heading to Santa Cruz!! Am looking for long evening dress for my daughters Prom..lots of dresses around but all short!!

Jelly Baby
11-04-2012, 20:21
Yes we have been in there, but struggling for time as need it in 6 weeks time and they couldnt guarantee it would be ready.. Apparently there is a shop in Las Galletas called Moda Rossetti but can't seem to find it on internet. Just wanted to exhaust all options before heading to Santa Cruz!! Am looking for long evening dress for my daughters Prom..lots of dresses around but all short!!

I know where it is and at the moment they have a stunning long dress in the window. I need to know whether you know Las Galletas in order to direct you.

Remember too Designer Outlet 101 next door to Oasis in Chafiras. Noelle has had some brand new long frocks in there before now!

ridley
11-04-2012, 20:32
Only time I ever go to Las Galletas is when I go to the park by the school!! But if you can give me directions I will ask my partner as he knows the area..Thanks

Jelly Baby
11-04-2012, 20:40
There is a Banca March on the corner of the main walkway. Walk all the way down this walkway and on the left near the bottom is the shop. Very close to a big perfumery (which appears first).

ridley
11-04-2012, 20:45
Thank you so much.Will try and go tomorrow morning.

Jelly Baby
11-04-2012, 20:53
Good luck. I will keep thinking. Let us know how you get on!

ridley
11-04-2012, 21:00
Am just on google maps looking ar banca march, there is a perfumeria Lis at the end of that street(Its a main road) but cant see any shops after that. Am on on right street or do I need to go down pedestrian walkway.Sorry to bother you!!!

Jelly Baby
11-04-2012, 21:34
It is the pedestrian walkway right in the centre. I am pretty sure the Banca March is on the right hand side of this walkway. Down the same walkway is a butchers, a stationers, a toy shop, some eateries, a gents outfitters and a perfume shop. I believe Perfumeria Lis is the one on the corner by the traffic lights. That's too far up.

chifleta
12-04-2012, 17:48
re: the shop I think Jelly Baby means........look for calle venezuela on google street (if it shows up) it's along that street, the same street as the Venezuela sports shops... I think the dress shop is called Rosa maybe... it's at the far end of the pedestrian walkway, there is a shoe shop on corner on other side of road from it, and a cafeteria on other corner, and it is next to what used to be Los Vinitos pension/bar (which is closed now i think)....

ok, ended up looking on street view as it would have bugged me until I could have a look tomorrow when I go down to the gym, it's called Modas Rosi (not far out was I LOL)... and it's on the oposite corner of the bar "zumeria pasteleria Haway" and on the other corner is my favourite shoe shop Calzados Brillit (pricey but good quality and yummy shoes) :cheeky:

anto3
12-04-2012, 17:55
There is a shop on the main street in QUAZA. They sell all clothes but they have a large rail of evening dresses.My friend got a lovely dress there

ridley
12-04-2012, 18:26
hiya, went today with my daughter and bought her a stunning dress . Thank you all for your help and directions,they were spot on.

Jackie
12-04-2012, 18:28
Have you tried the Wedding shop in Cabo Blanco they have some dresses to die for in there....just need a prom to go to so I have an excuse to buy one haha. Even Blazers in Los Cristianos opposite Stadivarius have some nice evening dresses

ooppss too late must have been typing at the same time lol

Jelly Baby
16-04-2012, 21:09
Really pleased you got your dress! Bet your girlie will look stunning! Hope she has a fantastic evening!!

Alicia79
07-07-2016, 17:21
I know this is an old thread but can help someone searching down the road... There is a great store in La Caleta called Cinderellas for prom and evening dresses, etc. They have a great selection. The address is on their website www.cinderellas.eu