PDA

View Full Version : Animal Chat Trying to find Terry in Fanabe

Pets@Home
12-04-2012, 12:06
Hi on the 16th Novemer PETS@HOME, took a Belgium Shepherd to look after while the owner tried to move apartments.
Everything has been fine, until 6 weeks ago where he changed his job from Puerto Colon to Fanabe.

At the time he was promoting a restaurant in Puerto Colon, and had his 2 dogs tied up beside him, one is King the one we have, the other an old Husky.

Now he has moved and not told us and we are now unable to contact him to find out what he wants us to do about his gorgeous dog.

Apparently now he is doing "timeshare" in Fanabe and need to locate him.

He is tall, olive skin, dark curly hair, late forties, stocky build, and may have his dog with him.

So if anyone has seen this person, and knows where we can go to find him, please let me know via p/m.

The dog meanwhile is with us here, and will remain here until, either the owner takes him back, or until I find a suitable home for him, so look out for a possible rehoming thread next week.

Meanwhile a picture of KING ..........

:(:(:(

slodgedad
13-04-2012, 02:37
Bumpety bump. I know I'm not supposed to do this but it is important...

carol & steve
13-04-2012, 23:01
Any signs of Terry yet?

Pets@Home
14-04-2012, 12:11
Any signs of Terry yet?

Any signs of Terry yet?

I wish, he does not even answer his phone to us now ..........
No one knows exactly where he has gone at Puerto Colon, and all we
know is that he is doing "timeshare" in Fanabe.
The puzzle is he has always maintained that he wants his dog, when he
finds a suitable place for both dogs.
This is a young lovely dog, if no joy by middle of next week will be putting a
thread together for rehoming.
This is the first time this has happened since we started Pets@Home, July 2010.

We are very careful when we take a dog of cat in for either holiday or quarantine.

We go to their house, see how they interact with their pet, if its a holiday we ask to
look at the return flight, if its the first time using us.
With Long Term, we ask for so much up front, and make sure we get UK address,
telephone numbers, emails, and a contact over here if possible.

As I said have looked after loads of dogs and cats, have flown home 38, and this is the
very first time we have been caught out.

We use to go and meet him where he works every 2 weeks as it was easier that way,
and then one day went 6 weeks ago and he had gone with no forward address.

Also not answering my text, why pay us since Nov 16th, right up to 6 weeks ago and
then disappear with no contact, beats me.

Look out for rehoming thread next week, I think that is the road now we have to take.

Andy0210
14-04-2012, 22:47
I helped create a group on facebook that now has over 2000 members in Tenerife, i have posted a link to this page to try and locate him. :)

sandra
14-04-2012, 23:06
I helped create a group on facebook that now has over 2000 members in Tenerife, i have posted a link to this page to try and locate him. :)

How could he leave such a lovely dog xxx

Pets@Home
15-04-2012, 01:35
How could he leave such a lovely dog xxx

I am as bemused as you, as to why !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

longtallalice
15-04-2012, 20:35
Hi pets@home as we are in same business I fully understand your problem , I know someone who works in timeshare in fanabe he didnt recognise name but is going to enquire for me , will let you know

tracy hampshire
15-04-2012, 20:58
i hope everything turns out ok, they are such beautiful dogs, if he is not united with his, absent minded owner i do so hope you find him a nice family, good luck xxx
ç

sandra
15-04-2012, 22:04
i hope everything turns out ok, they are such beautiful dogs, if he is not united with his, absent minded owner i do so hope you find him a nice family, good luck xxx
çWould it not be better to put his full name on the forum xx

Pets@Home
16-04-2012, 10:13
Hi pets@home as we are in same business I fully understand your problem , I know someone who works in timeshare in fanabe he didnt recognise name but is going to enquire for me , will let you know

Thanks that would be excellent of you .........

Added after 9 minutes:

Would it not be better to put his full name on the forum xx

Hi I would if I knew it !

caroletenerife
17-04-2012, 00:05
I think this guy may be a customer in the shop, what nationality is he, and is the 'husky' not a pure bred but a cross with a pit or other large dog..saying that, even if it is him, i have not seen him for a few weeks myself, x

Pets@Home
17-04-2012, 13:53
I think this guy may be a customer in the shop, what nationality is he, and is the 'husky' not a pure bred but a cross with a pit or other large dog..saying that, even if it is him, i have not seen him for a few weeks myself, x

Yes thats him, he got our details back in November from your shop. He has been paying us no problems
until 6 weeks ago when he moved without telling us where he has gone, we were told Fanabe.
Why pay us? Why keep only one dog?
We think he is from Belgium.
The dog is gorgeous, and now 6 weeks on I have to find this
lovely dog a new home.
So will be putting on forum soon, will bring a photo and more
leaflets on Friday, would like to meet up with u, what time are
you going to be there?
Also got more stuff for u and cats welfare, I will give to them and
they then split between yourselves and them.
Also going to advertise for any unwanted items in our area,
and whatever we get, will split between you and cats welfare.

x

Shazedens
18-04-2012, 18:14
Definitely not working for diamond resorts in fanabe.
Has anyone checked the hospitals?

Pets@Home
18-04-2012, 18:42
Definitely not working for diamond resorts in fanabe.
Has anyone checked the hospitals?

Thats the only place I think he could be, not def avoiding the issue, he has been seen doing a few hours in a bar in Puerto Colon, but its not regular

Shazedens
19-04-2012, 01:23
What about taking a note down to the bar then and asking the owner/operator to give it to him next time he is in.
Tell him that if you do not hear from him within ... days you will have no option than to put his dog up for adoption as he has made no contact for 6 weeks or more.
If you get a response fantastic, if not at least you will have tried everything and the dog will get a new loving home.
Just a suggestion!

Pets@Home
19-04-2012, 11:18
What about taking a note down to the bar then and asking the owner/operator to give it to him next time he is in.
Tell him that if you do not hear from him within ... days you will have no option than to put his dog up for adoption as he has made no contact for 6 weeks or more.
If you get a response fantastic, if not at least you will have tried everything and the dog will get a new loving home.
Just a suggestion!

HI TRIED THAT ONE, THEY ARE BLOODY CHINESE, CANT SPK ENGLISH OR SPANISH .........:pray::pray::pray: