PDA

View Full Version : Did I do something wrong asking about The Magazine?

Becky
13-04-2012, 09:19
Does anyone know what has happened to the thread about the current status of The Magazine? I posted a request, inserted in a previous thread on the subject, for an update on where it can be obtained and all of a sudden the whole thread appears to have disappeared! Very odd, so perhaps someone can tell me what I may have done wrong, for future reference. I would not like to make the same mistake again. Or is it just coincidence and maybe a maximum time period for threads has expired?

TOTO 99
13-04-2012, 09:29
That is strange.
I saw the thread yesterday. It turns up in the search result but is then shown as an invalid link?
Friday the 13th....:run:

Becky
13-04-2012, 09:36
Thank you TOTO 99. I am glad it is not just me. Maybe someone in charge at the Forum could throw some light on it.

mike in chayofa
13-04-2012, 10:17
I noticed this last night, but forgot to ask the reason.

I'll make enquiries and get back to you

Becky
14-04-2012, 14:05
While I wait for clarification from Mike, thanks (sarcastic) to whoever sent me the e-mail yesterday but I have little interest in the 'knifings in the back' at Island Connections which, I quote, have apparently seen the main paper's editor 'depart unexpectedly' but the defunct Magazine's editor stay on and take over his/her role! Hmmm, lovely stuff but nothing to do with my original post so if you want to give information, conspiracy theorist, do it openly so everyone can share in the skullduggery. I hope the whodunnit film is shot in Tenerife, in any case, to bring revenue for the island!

slodgedad
15-04-2012, 01:39
The thread was automatically unapproved by the cyber god in the sky. After battling with sabres and spears, and calling on St. George, I have grappled it back.

It's here (http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?13271-Do-you-read-The-Magazine-If-not-why-not)

admin
15-04-2012, 15:03
It was considered advertising and self promotion that's against forum T&Cs, hence the automatic moderation.

I've moved it to the business section, as it's theoretically a business announcement and the discussion will be allowed for the period of a week, as per forum rules. :)