PDA

View Full Version : What is the average price of a camcorder in Tenerife?

bank top bantam
12-06-2011, 14:52
can anyone tell me what is the average price of a camcorder because my parents have just brought one home which has cost them 250 euros for a yashica model,i bought one here for £70 pounds but they thought they got a bargain lol

YOUNG GOLFER
12-06-2011, 15:02
can anyone tell me what is the average price of a camcorder because my parents have just brought one home which has cost them 250 euros for a yashica model,i bought one here for £70 pounds but they thought they got a bargain lol

There is NO average price...a lot of these shops will make up the price depending who they are selling it to.
A couple i met last year was was talked (bullied) into parting with almost 1.500€ for a Camcorder.same one on the internet was around 100€.

My advice to anyone wanting to buy such items...do your research first into what you want check out prices on the web or in your local town....then by all means ask here what they charge.

But by NO means part with any cash or credit card until you are 100% happy.

Another thing get a reciept and make sure it has the shops address CIF number and make sure it is stamped.

My personal advice would be to buy in your home town at least you know if it breaks or it does not work after 3 months you will be able to change it.

Jackie
12-06-2011, 15:06

If they are happy with it and thought they got a bargain what does it matter. I am sure however if you google the Brand and model number of the camera you will probably find it a lot cheaper some where else;)

imablue
12-06-2011, 17:18
why buy electrical goods here....you only get a 2 week warranty ......:whistle:

Andy0210
12-06-2011, 17:28
can anyone tell me what is the average price of a camcorderl

As much as the little Indian Man can get for one. ,)

marbro8
12-06-2011, 19:22
can anyone tell me what is the average price of a camcorder because my parents have just brought one home which has cost them 250 euros for a yashica model,i bought one here for £70 pounds but they thought they got a bargain loldon't even bother, go to currys, or buy one at the airport currys before coming out, there used to be a whole lot of horror stories on the other forum before it crashed!!!

9PLUS
13-06-2011, 08:40
Camcorders are so 1995

Airazz
13-06-2011, 10:24
Camcorders are so 1995

True. Guys, save a little bit of cash and get a decent DSLR camera, you'll have way more fun that with a camcorder.

9PLUS
13-06-2011, 10:45
True. Guys, save a little bit of cash and get a decent DSLR camera, you'll have way more fun that with a camcorder.

I Concur.....

onelegnofeet
13-06-2011, 13:19
I Concur.....

He Came ,He Saw ,He CONCURED...............Julius Ceasar 55bc

Please Please avoid the Asian Electrical shops ..................for anything!

9PLUS
13-06-2011, 14:05
Please Please avoid the Asian Electrical shops ..................for anything!

There are some Asian Electrical shops that dont try to get as much money as possible from the punters.