PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Any work within the Hospitality industry in Tenerife.

Dave Social
14-04-2012, 12:34
My wife is looking for work, can anyone help? Full details below:

Thirty three years’ experience in the pub & catering sector

Address & contact details (Currently living on the Golf Del Sur)

Golf Del Sur.

Holder of NIE certificate

Qualifications
City & Guilds 706/1 - 706/2 – 707/1 – 707/2
Royal society of health / Basic food hygiene / Intermediate food hygiene / BIIB level 2 / National licensee certificate / Personal Licence holder / First aid at work / Customer care / Health & Safety / Fire Safety.

I have proven abilities in meeting all objectives within company targets and developing new company business. I lead by example and believe a hands on approach increases standards and profits. I’m also skilled in optimising team potential, through delivery of staff training.

Areas of expertise
General management / operational management / Property management / Business development / Staff training & development / Maximizing profit margins / Financial controls / Stock control / Customer care / Quality assurance / Team leadership / Recruitment / Health & Safety / First aid / security.
last Employment
Position: Kitchen Manager / Location: Navigation Hotel, Manchester Road, Altrincham.

Responsible for preparing, cooking food, kitchen administration, budgeting, cost control, staff training and development in food areas. Training and supervision of staff in the kitchen. Adhering to environmental health regulations.
Previous Employment
Position: Management Couple / Licensee
Location: The Old Hall, Altrincham golf course, Timperley, WA15 7LP Cheshire.
Responsible for whole site administration, budgeting, cost control, staff training and development in bar and food areas. Admin of personnel files, wages, and presenting accurate figures to central office. Training and supervision of staff in busy bar. Increasing staff moral by developing team work. Adhering to environmental health regulations. Decreasing all stock and cash losses. Optimizing liquor and food losses to achieve GP. High security controls to control poor cash and stock losses to increase GP. Input in to refurbishment premises. Hands on supervision of stock and cellar management.

(Have Transport - car)

Personal
Interests & hobbies
Walking, cycling & reading.

DOB: Sue - 04/05/1962