PDA

View Full Version : Bars and Restaurants Jazz Rock Cafe has opened on the Patch, Las Americas

blackzed
14-04-2012, 13:33
Great newish venue on the Patch. The Jazz Rock Cafe.
Live music on the terrace until 12.00, then live music in the bar until 3am.
Nice stylish bar. REAL musicians.

Check it out for yourselves

Harmonicaman
14-04-2012, 19:55
Is there a split between the timings of the Jazz and the Rock or is it a mish mash of both throughout the night?

Jelly Baby
14-04-2012, 21:08
Can you give me some directions??

marbro8
14-04-2012, 21:24
rock music i love but zazz? in fact i am just about to start a thread about it:eyebrows:

Harmonicaman
14-04-2012, 21:40
Can you give me some directions??

See this Map (http://g.co/maps/j6zj6)

rock music i love but zazz? in fact i am just about to start a thread about it:eyebrows:

I'm the same with Jazz hence my question if the music was split!:)

blackzed
16-04-2012, 09:16
Ha ha , no, it's just the name of the bar ..... they have rock, blues bands mostly, not seen any Jazz there yet!

Added after 7 minutes:

Hi, It's mostly rock and blues down there, it's a very nice well thought out bar, the guys running it are musicians and trying hard to keep real music alive on the Island ..... we have a deluge of "tribute"/karaoke stuff here. They need supporting, not so much by the tourists but by us who live here.

Added after 3 minutes:

Hi, no it's mostly Rock and Blues bands, i've not seen any Jazz there as of yet. It's on the patch, used to be flanagans chill bar, downstairs from "inn the pink" "the marquee" etc, just below blaydon races, give the guys some support.

KirstyJay
16-04-2012, 14:14
Maybe they should rename it the Rock & Blues Cafe then :) I like Rock and blues... :)