PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for an Excursion Shop near San Eugenio or Fanabe, Tenerife

leskriett
12-06-2011, 15:27
Hi All,

A couple of years ago, I went to an excursion shop in one of the shopping centres. I'm visiting again in November and am trying to find out where I went (using google maps street view but its taking ages). All I remember is we went past the shopping centre at San Eugenio (it was on our right hand side) and kept going. We came to another shopping centre, based on two levels, I think the main building walls were white and I'm sure there was an excursion shop on the upper level. If anyone can understand what I'm rabbiting on about, any chance any of you locals know where I mean and can tell me whats its called and where to find it (I dont think my girlfriend is up to just setting off in that direction looking for it).

Thanks in advance,

Lee.

Edit: May have got the wall colour wrong, the CC Fanabe Plaza rings a bell, anyone know if there is an excursion/travel agency inside it?

imablue
12-06-2011, 17:44
it sounds like you DO mean Faņabe Plaza...there used to be an excursion shop on the upper level in the corner...its no longer there....hope this helps ....

leskriett
12-06-2011, 19:05
Cheers, at least I wont waste the time going all the way up there. We're staying at the other end of Las Americas this time so it would have been quite a walk. I'll just look for one closer.

Thanks,

Lee.

Jackie
12-06-2011, 19:25
Why not PM Uptown girl, she deals with all the excursions

uptowngirl
13-06-2011, 01:07
check us out online first. We also offer a ticket delivery service, or you can sort everything out on line before you arrive, or you can visit our PDLA office on the Troya Beach!!!:spin::spin::spin:

www.tenerifesunshine.com

Andy0210
13-06-2011, 01:32
check us out online first. We also offer a ticket delivery service, or you can sort everything out on line before you arrive, or you can visit our PDLA office on the Troya Beach!!!:spin::spin::spin:

www.tenerifesunshine.com

I agree, and the staff are reasonably good looking too! ;)

leskriett
13-06-2011, 08:12
Thanks for your help. I'll have a look at the website. As we dont go until November, I can't decide whether to book now or wait until we get there. We want to go to Teide as when we were last in Tenerife, the weather was too windy so we couldn't take the cable car up. I know theres no guarantee of the weather but we at least want to try again.

Cheers,

Lee.

onelegnofeet
13-06-2011, 09:35
Tenerife Sunshine .......................is there anyone else ? NO

emskie
13-06-2011, 10:19
I agree, and the staff are reasonably good looking too!

That will be in the San Eugenio shop though Andy eh?????

Tenerife Sunshine .......................is there anyone else ? NO

:boat::convertible::moped::band::kiss:

onelegnofeet
13-06-2011, 10:30
That will be in the San Eugenio shop though Andy eh?????

:boat::convertible::moped::band::kiss:

Probably cos the ones in the other shop are very good looking !!!:eyebrows::fryingpan::fryingpan::hit::hit:

DeedeeTipperary
13-06-2011, 10:43
Hi uptowngirl , I will be booking the half day jeep safari in the next couple of days as we are hitting over the 26th of June . What age does a child become an adult is it 11 ? I am not being sarcastic :) just dont want to book it under false pretenses as my two are 13 and 14 :)

emskie
13-06-2011, 11:47
Hi Dee, yes the child age is 11 so both kids are classed as adults,the Jeep trips are getting very booked up at the moment so early booking is advised!

onelegnofeet
13-06-2011, 13:11
Though i cant do this type of trip myself i did send mywifey ,son and daughter on this trip .They came back thouroughly thrilled very dirty but had a fantastic time .So i am sure you and the kids will love this ................just dont wear your Armani dress's etc ,best imo better if its something you can throw away !!!

Are you sulking Emskie .................................sorry;):hello:

emskie
13-06-2011, 13:37
Are you sulking Emskie .................................sorry

I never sulk!!!

uptowngirl
13-06-2011, 13:59
I never sulk!!!

yes you do............................. occasionally:whip::whip::whip::whip::smack::smack: !!!!!

williethetim
13-06-2011, 14:13
Anyone done the la Gomera jeep trip?

onelegnofeet
13-06-2011, 14:49
I never sulk!!!

So is that a BUMPY Mouse Mat or your bottom lip ???:raspberry2::run::typing:

emskie
16-06-2011, 11:15
Anyone done the la Gomera jeep trip?

Yes I have and it is very good!!

onelegnofeet
16-06-2011, 11:18
Yes I have and it is very good!!

Was it a bumpy road ...................or lip ??:driving::driving::eyebrows:

cinnamon
16-06-2011, 11:28
I agree, and the staff are reasonably good looking too! ;)

you are not talking about the PR outside now, are you?:D:whistle:

onelegnofeet
16-06-2011, 11:31
you are not talking about the PR outside now, are you?:D:whistle:

I've seen that one .............Definately not !!!:eyebrows: