PDA

View Full Version : Is there a leather factory in Tenerife?

Saltnpepper
15-04-2012, 23:20
Does anyone know if there's a leather factory where you can buy good quality leather products (coats etc) here in Tenerife? I've never heard of one ... if not, can anyone recommend a good place to buy a leather coat here (not one of the seafront leather shops in Los Cristianos or Las Americas)? Thanks.

chocaholic
16-04-2012, 08:18
Lillehammer in victoriacourt sorry cant remember if 1or 2

wendylongster
16-04-2012, 10:24
Is there anywhere to buy leather hides from in Tenerife or would i have to have it shipped from overseas?

Harmonicaman
16-04-2012, 10:28
Is there anywhere to buy leather hides from in Tenerife or would i have to have it shipped from overseas?

In the north of the island, there's a shop that does all things leather at the mirador where the tour buses stop to look down to Garachico. They must get the hides from somewhere, you could ask there if you ever take a trip up that way.

Saltnpepper
16-04-2012, 10:47
In the north of the island, there's a shop that does all things leather at the mirador where the tour buses stop to look down to Garachico. They must get the hides from somewhere, you could ask there if you ever take a trip up that way.

Thanks Harmonicaman, do they also sell ready made items (eg. leather coats) at the mirador shop too, do you know?

Lillehammer in victoriacourt sorry cant remember if 1or 2

Thanks, that's just a shop though, is it? It's not for me by the way, I can't afford leather coats!! It's for my sister-in-law who's coming over in June ...

VideoMem
16-04-2012, 11:24
Lillehammer - It must be Victoria Court 1 its certainly not Victoria Court 2 now:hi:

tfs1
16-04-2012, 12:10
Lillihammer used to be advertised as being in Vicky 2 many years ago but can now be found on the opposite side to the Olive Garden restaurant, down the steps and next to the small supermarket that used to advertise it sold Tescos products.

Chris

Brian
16-04-2012, 13:10
Does anyone know if there's a leather factory where you can buy good quality leather products (coats etc) here in Tenerife? I've never heard of one ... if not, can anyone recommend a good place to buy a leather coat here (not one of the seafront leather shops in Los Cristianos or Las Americas)? Thanks.

There is a leather factory in Santa Ursula www.modasdiolae.amawebs.com