PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Looking for a room to rent in Las Americas, Tenerife

hayley166
18-04-2012, 18:36
Ola!! :D:D

Me and my friend are looking for 2 room's to rent for a reasonable price. We are both 2 young lady's age 21. We are currently living in Los Gerenios apartments and looking for work but we are just thinking ahead as we are due to leave the apartment on the 10th May.

So we will be looking from the 10th April till whenever we decide to leave. We are both mature, sensible young adults. If you know of any places or have any rooms to rent then please reply.

muchas gracias !! :-)

aylexsis
21-04-2012, 15:22
hello we have two rooms to rent in a large 3 bed apartment in san eugenio - very convnient location, has internet fully furnished 250 euro plus share in bills normally quite cheap. views over volcano avaliable from 5th may need some1 to move in as soon as possible from this date. if interested please mail me on wickedgem@hotmail.co.uk for images more info or viewing. thanks gemma

oglisa
12-11-2012, 11:09
still available the apartment?me and my girlfriend looking for an apartment to share.we are coming in Las Americas on teh 23rd of november

kyrac
27-11-2012, 00:51
Hi myself and a friend moving to tenerife full term in January. Is there a room or apartment available?