PDA

View Full Version : A big thank you to Sharon from Catwelfare

emmalu
19-04-2012, 22:59
Just wanted to let everyone know how well Sharon took care of my siamese cat Ella, taking her to be spayed.
Not only that, but because of that she most probably saved her life as they found abcesses on her organs, she also had these removed...

Thank you Sharon for you interest and help,

I truely hope everything turns out for the best for your cat charity association.

All the best,

take care

Emma :)

Pets@Home
21-04-2012, 21:37
Just wanted to let everyone know how well Sharon took care of my siamese cat Ella, taking her to be spayed.
Not only that, but because of that she most probably saved her life as they found abcesses on her organs, she also had these removed...

Thank you Sharon for you interest and help,

I truely hope everything turns out for the best for your cat charity association.

All the best,

take care

Emma :)

Hi thanks for that post, people have no idea how good these girls are and how much they are doing ................

emmalu
21-04-2012, 22:25
Yes, I can imagine how hard it must be, it's amazing how some people really make an effort in helping animals :) I really am thankful to Sharon for her help and I bet Ella is too :)

emmalu
27-04-2012, 22:17
Once again, just wanted to give a really big thank you to catswelfare :)

If people have been following some of the threads they will know I am trying to find a home for Ella my siamese cat.
She was spayed and had removed ulcers the vet had found on her organs, I was given meds to heal her ulcers... over a week ago by catswelfare, but when she came back she wasn't herself and this went on for a week.. I really thought she was dying...

But no! she is not!!!! yeeepieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Sharon came over, covering again all the costs and took Ella to the vet. Had her on a drip and now she is on more meds...

Can't thank you enough Sharon,, hopefully she will recover rapidly and hopefully she will soon be with another family....

thumbs up to CATSWELFARE! They really do work hard!!

:jump2::jump2::jump2::jump2::jump2::jump2::jump2:: jump2::jump2:

caroletenerife
28-04-2012, 11:26
well done Sharon and Wendy, the RSPCA have a lower response time than these two lolx