PDA

View Full Version : HOME Needed! Siamese cat for adoption, now has been spayed!!!

emmalu
11-04-2012, 19:18
Hello,
In January of this year, I was given an adopted cat found by some friends on the street. The people who took it on could no longer keep it, as the woman was alergic. My husband decided to surprise me with the cat, but things have changed right now and we are moving away in June.
She is a lovely cat, they told us that she was about a year old. I named her Ella.
She is very playful and has a gentle nature. I have a 2 year old daughter and she allows her to touch and cuddle.
I would love to take her with me, but unfortunetly we can't afford it financially.
She has had the tablet for parasites, but she is not neutered or had any vaccines.
We live in a flat, she has never escaped, she either stays inside or she spends the day laying in the sun on the balcony.

The only doubts I am having is when to give her away. A part of me thinks give her away now, so she can adapt to some other family as soon as possible, or wait until June when I leave...
Please if there is anyone interested in adopting this lovely natured siamese cat and they know they can keep her long term, please get in contact with me.
Thank you

Cat Woman
11-04-2012, 23:12
She needs to be spayed, either before you re home her or as soon as she is adopted. Please contact Cats Welfare we can help. Use the contact form on the Website. See the bottom of this post.

emmalu
11-04-2012, 23:22
Hi, I understand why cats need to be neutered, but I can not afford it myself. It will have to be up to the person who would like to adopt her to get it done, thank you

Cat Woman
12-04-2012, 07:42
Hi, Cats Welfare are a Regstered Charity. Our main priority is catching Wild and Stray cats and having them neutered and spayed. We are having 10 - 12 a week done at the moment, over half of them pregnant. We also help people who have cats (and dogs and rabbits) and cant afford vet bills. Please contact me, we will have your cat spayed for you. We are continually raising money and have some wonderful people who help us. We have just done a 5 day bag pack in Iceland to raise money.

Pets@Home
12-04-2012, 12:15
Have sent a p/m with CATSWELFARE telephone number for you, they will be able to help you ..................

emmalu
17-04-2012, 11:04
Hi,
I thought I'd posted this yesterday, but must have made a mistake as I can't see it!

I'm giving away my cat Ella, she is a one year old female siamese cat.

I've left a post on the "animal section" of the forum, there are pics there too, please if anyone knows of anyone who may be interested please let me know! I'm moving in June and would really like to rehome her to a good person or family

thank you

Suej
17-04-2012, 11:16
I am sorry to hear you have to find a new home for your cat I did see the other thread and the pics and she looks beautiful! The problem is there are so many kittens and cats needing homes that it might take some time if at all to find her a suitable home. I suggest you contact Catwoman on this Forum to get Ella neutered before you consider letter her go. Here is a link to her website. Good luck!
http://cats-welfare-tenerife.com/index.php?main=data/blocks/funding.html

emmalu
17-04-2012, 11:23
yes, I am getting her neutered hopefully this week... but still need a home!!

Suej
17-04-2012, 11:53
yes, I am getting her neutered hopefully this week... but still need a home!!

If you have sorted the neutering out with Catwoman did you also ask her if she could put Ella on her rehoming section on her Website? I have also sent Ella's pics to some people I know who try to help with rehoming.

For anyone who may be thinking of giving Ella a home here is emmalu's original post with the photos of Ella!
http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?15479-Siamese-cat-for-adoption&highlight=Siamese+home

emmalu
17-04-2012, 11:59
I am going to speak to her tomorrow, she is going to phone me, so I will ask then.

thank you suej for trying to help
:)

emmalu
19-04-2012, 23:03
Hi all,

I have left a couple of posts here on the forum, as you can see I have now had Ella spayed, so please if anyone is interested in a beautiful 1 year old siamese cat, please let me know!! if you scroll down the posts you will se "siamese cat for adoption" there are pics there of her.

thank you

woo87
20-04-2012, 23:05
I hope you can find a nice home for her. She's gorgeous! I'm currently waiting to get my two back to uk. If I was still in Tenerife id love to have her! Keep posting someone will have a soft spot for her!